Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

IGCN files - My personal experience and feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was left this conversation , but just to say something more .

I feel insulted by your entire topic which is one lie, all issues are result of invalid data after migration and this is your base to claim our files as source of the issue.

I told you the true things about your files as a old customer , some updates is crap , and your server doesn't want to work . Idk how is now , but I don't want to experience again this things with IGCN.(Only if there files will be stable 100% and updates will be properly done)

Let me explain clearly, what we DO -
1) we do support of many things, we answer many questions, dumb or smart doesnt matter, but we do answer them in the forums and everyday
2) we do support license changes frequently without waiting times longer than 12 hours in business days
3) we do investigate critical matters individualy.
4) we do fix bugs reported in bug tracker
5) we do everything to make sure the product we provide is stable

Let me explain clearly what we DON'T DO -
1) First time setup does not include full configuration of server, siege, arena, spots, shops etc. The one and only thing first time setup is intended for is to make the server ready-to-connect with special dedicated game client for you which connects to the server and lets you login and play, also with range of tools configured and firewall. This is mostly the only matter when we enter your dedicated server (except for critical cases that requires individual attention)
2) We do not enter your PC on request to help you setup new spots, shops, exp or whatever.
3) We do not fix problems caused by your own mistakes, always make backup of what you do or change, if you fail to do this, it is your fault , not our support fault.
4) We do not re-explain self explained configuration files which has usualy atleast at size of A4 paper documentation of system explanation.
5) We do not apply updates to your server, if you have come to idea to start running a mu server, the server administrator should be capable of updating the server files himself, matter of fact whats so hard? it is just replacement of files and to keep the settings you can use some text comparision tools so you can simply update the file with new things without overwriting.
6) We DO NOT recommend buying the files if you have no freaking clue what it is and how does it work. Trust me we dont want your money and we dont want your problems, so do not blame us if you are having hard time to understand and learn.

So funny , for those money they are not doing more than they should to do , I didn't know , thanks for new information.

so you understood that we will not help and you had to complain somewhere how bad our support is and found this place suitable to discuss your lack of knowledge how things in real world works.

By this , you are calling us 'stupid and dumbs' ? Do not forget that customer are paying money , not you . I'm sure than 50% of your customers do not have experience a lot with MuOnline (Including me) or they even don't know how to install server, so that's why they are ready to pay money for you guys to do it . Ofc they should to config server alone (SPOTS ,DROPS etc.) but you should to support them and to offer best and stable updates .

Sometimes funny to read similar snotty texts from server administrator's. TS of this topic seems are beginner, because he unable configure prepared server files and combine properly database. All what TS posted here is only him problems and no one else.

They are unable so that's why they go to huge amount of money , you think a person who know how to do will go for IGCN , and pay monthly ? No way , he will make from shity files ,gold ones , and he might earn more money than those who are with IGCN, believe me .

because I did not know anyone who could do it perfectly. but if you have more than 100 online you can call to some coder and ask for help, 200usd for script and fine

Why he should to pay extra money if he already payed to IGCN files and support.

Idk how IGCN think about customers , you might think that we are 'stupid peoples' who pay money for those files . You guys earn money sitting on bed , when some one who got you license and files work somewhere hard , building , seller etc. You might to understand that this customers doesn't got time to spend a lot of time for some things which are not work properly or not stable.

As I told before you are not carry much for customers because there are no an other team who are selling MUONLINE service or files .

ImperiaMuCMS CEO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@vasile you are writing the same things over and over. You are blaming everyone for your failure. First think about it, what you have done. Why did you purchased files and created server if you didn't have any experiences with MU? You can not expect that you will succeed with zero knowledge of game play and with zero knowledge of server stuff. Wake up.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
They are unable so that's why they go to huge amount of money , you think a person who know how to do will go for IGCN , and pay monthly ? No way , he will make from shity files ,gold ones , and he might earn more money than those who are with IGCN, believe me.
You're wrong here.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@vasile, you are just... no more words for you

We clearly wrote in our offer what is covered with our support scope. Only sick person may expect more than have agreed and paid for. As @drakelv said, apart of IGCN I earn $100 US$ per hour for my real-life job, and what you pay here is only 50 US$ a month. What we do we do for the joy, not for the money, but we won't do it free as well.

Go to shop, pay for two bottles of water and claim 10 bottles and free home delivery! You will be thrown with hard kick in the butt out of the shop if you would continue to make trouble inside it. I find no other trope to explain that to you.

So funny , for those money they are not doing more than they should to do , I didn't know , thanks for new information.

Read Terms of Service next time, all is clearly stated what we offer and within what scope. It is your problem if you did not read them

They are unable so that's why they go to huge amount of money , you think a person who know how to do will go for IGCN , and pay monthly ? No way , he will make from shity files ,gold ones , and he might earn more money than those who are with IGCN, believe me .

I am fine with it, go to use free files from RZ or any other forum. I can see how the free files are free of issues and poop - each topic has at least 50 pages - 50 replies per page, 80% is asking for help and bug fix. Why? because the MU Community is not helpful at all. If a guy who wish to help to the others would appear he does not give a duck after week or two seeing hate of this Community.

Yes! You must pay for everything which is not covered with support scope in case you are unable to do it alone! You pay only for what you paid for, nothing else! We do not work for you as company who manages your server, we provide general product and service - not individual server managed. I repeated that at least 15 times in this topic and you still ignore it. Go to find team who will work for you for 50 US$ a month. You won't find such company among entire internet in any Community!!!

Anybody reading this topic who can think himself can understand that terms of Service must be read before purchasing any sort of service, especially to find out if the scope of the service meets your needs. If you purchased it then likely it was fine to you - BUT suddenly after you failed you found out it was our fault, our software is the source of every evil in the world, it is a child of the hell - all child's hunger around the world is fault of our software.

What you write has no logic.. THINK before you say something - maybe that would help you to avoid next project's fail.

At the same time I would like to apologize for reading this topic every person who can THINK himself and who pilots any sort of project. We are very serious people, working hard every day - if we see shenanigans like above we simply get a brain stroke.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@vasile, you are just... no more words for you

We clearly wrote in our offer what is covered with our support scope. Only sick person may expect more than have agreed and paid for. As @drakelv said, I earn $100 US$ per hour for my real job, and what you pay is only 50 US$ a month. We do it for fun, not for the money, but we won't do it free as well.

Go to shop, pay for two bottles of water and claim 10 bottles and free home delivery! You will be thrown with hard kick in the butt out of the shop if you would continue to make trouble inside it. I find no other trope to explain that to you.

Read Terms of Service next time, all is clearly stated what we offer and within what scope. It is your problem if you did not read them

I am fine with it, go to use free files from RZ or any other forum. I can see how the free files are free of issues and poop - each topic has at least 50 pages - 50 replies per page, 80% is asking for help and bug fix. Why? because the MU Community is not helpful at all. If a guy who wish to help to the others would appear he does not give a duck after week or two seeing hate of this Community.

Yes! You must pay for everything which is not covered with support scope in case you are unable to do it alone! You pay only for what you paid for, nothing else! We do not work for you as company who manages your server, we provide general product and service - not individual server managed. I repeated that at least 15 times in this topic and you still ignore it. Go to find team who will work for you for 50 US$ a month. You won't find such company among entire internet in any Community!!!

Anybody reading this topic who can think himself can understand that terms of Service must be read before purchasing any sort of service, especially to find out if the scope of the service meets your needs. If you purchased it then likely it was fine to you - BUT suddenly after you failed you found out it was our fault, our software is the source of every evil in the world, it is a child of the hell - all child's hunger around the world is fault of our software.

What you write has no logic.. THINK before you say something - maybe that would help you to avoid next project's fail.

At the same time I would like to apologize for reading this topic every person who can THINK himself and who pilots any sort of project. We are very serious people, working hard every day - if we see shenanigans like above we a brain stroke.

calm, calm.. ppl will buy ur files, always are kids with mony :D so be cool

Reaction score
So far IGCN - the best files ever produced in MU history. Too bad I don't have any time left for MU servers..

Selling cheaper package of IGCN server files with both tools for 115 USD + transfer fees ;) Interested pm.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
As I know ZhyperMU was a customer of MUEngine and they still are using MUEngine files. zTeam didn't have ex702, only S6 and S8 as I know, but whatever. Anyways, ZhyperMU is not as good as they were 3-4 years ago. They didn't update version for 2 or 3 years, they are still running on ex702 what is not as attractive for players as S9.

You will spend much more money if you will pay someone to develop files just for you and you won't get update of version or it will be really expensive. But I don't think that someone would develop for example Season 10 server files only for you, or you will have to pay him few thousands bucks. Yes, there won't be a regular monthly payment, but I think you will pay maybe 3-4 times more per month for fixing stuff :):

Btw, if you will check for example xtremetop100 you will see, that top 5 servers are running on IGCN files, coincidence?
it doesnt matter what files are using top 5 servers. with cash its easily to buy votes or bots/captcha

IGCN Co-Founder
Reaction score
it doesnt matter what files are using top 5 servers. with cash its easily to buy votes or bots/captcha

yeah.. but it did matter when everyone was protecting MuEngine :)) the same arguments people used against us was xtremetop TOP server list when few top servers were based on muengine, now when they all are based on our files it's bad again. But look where is muengine and their servers now :D

Haters will always find something and its useless to fight them xD

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah.. but it did matter when everyone was protecting MuEngine :)) the same arguments people used against us was xtremetop TOP server list when few top servers were based on muengine, now when they all are based on our files it's bad again. But look where is muengine and their servers now :D

Haters will always find something and its useless to fight them xD
Hahaha. True !

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
You violate TOS you agreed to, all problems should be resolved within IGCN Forums only. What you do now is providing false look and feeling about our products and services basing on lack of experience and/or knowledge. You failed with your project and you simply want to make a sort of harm to us.

You continue to argue but since beginning of this topic you did not send to us a single support request. This is how you look for after your server. I will explain you in other words - "You go to complain to butcher about grocery shop that they do not sell plants" - but you never asked if they really offer the plants or where you can get them :)

All of your issues are result of invalid migration performed by you and this is you who throw the fail responsibility on our files. Sorry but I will keep my position. Everybody who wants to see successful server visit and play the

We are first to help our Customers who look for the assistance. If you continued by your own, without contacting us for 90% of your above problems and failed then it is only your problem, stop spreading the lies around. End of story as I find it ridiculous already. Hate of people is just beyond endurance
AngelsMu ? :)) realy ?? they have evry week 1-2 crash gs

admin have around 1year trying make balance pvp :) never succes maybe he dont wana or cant ... but evry update on balance pvp on some caracters make athoer caracters inbalance ....and succes of this server its on false count online :))) al Gints(angelsmu admin) server have 100real online players and show 500 on site :) so when u see 800 on =150on +150 store+fake 500 xDD
so succes server ?? neee only smart admin :)))
Sry for me bad lang and pozitive post :D

PS: when u say we suport migrate DB from TT to igcn u are must say ok we migrate only caracter and not items .... its like call a firm to move u stuff from apartament and say u move me stuf ? they say yes ofc and when they start move they move only the beds and say u should ask specific question in first place coz we cant move all u furnitures :D
again sry for me bad eng :)))

PS2: :) top 50 xtream have 13servers owned by same admin all up whit $ and vote bot
and xtream it not reflect the succes of servers now ... most of server from there show fake count online:) all u need to enter in top xtream its pay money or use vote bot ....no need players :) even servers whit 20ppl online are in top 20 :cool: :cool:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
AngelsMu ? :)) realy ?? they have evry week 1-2 crash gs

admin have around 1year trying make balance pvp :) never succes maybe he dont wana or cant ... but evry update on balance pvp on some caracters make athoer caracters inbalance ....and succes of this server its on false count online :))) al Gints(angelsmu admin) server have 100real online players and show 500 on site :) so when u see 800 on =150on +150 store+fake 500 xDD
so succes server ?? neee only smart admin :)))
Sry for me bad lang and pozitive post :D

PS: when u say we suport migrate DB from TT to igcn u are must say ok we migrate only caracter and not items .... its like call a firm to move u stuff from apartament and say u move me stuf ? they say yes ofc and when they start move they move only the beds and say u should ask specific question in first place coz we cant move all u furnitures :D
again sry for me bad eng :)))

PS2: :) top 50 xtream have 13servers owned by same admin all up whit $ and vote bot
and xtream it not reflect the succes of servers now ... most of server from there show fake count online:)

Is that what I was trying to explain to Wizzy . Updates are very bad and that's why I closed server. You can spend 3000-4000$ but there is shity updates , you are spending for nothing.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Is that what I was trying to explain to Wizzy . Updates are very bad and that's why I closed server. You can spend 3000-4000$ but there is shity updates , you are spending for nothing.
this is bussines :))) wat team will come whit buggles files and sell it ? ofc they wont fix all bugs ...they must win that monthly fee :D
and PLSS dont tell me u cant make bugless :) coz i know BUGLESS server S11 part2 whit new caracter/skils/weapons +custom wings/custom events/comands/custom muun pets+many athoer customs that cant remember +all events working 100% and when i say bugless i meen u cant even find a simple visual bug when AngelsMu By IGCN have double dmg show 65k max and this bug its so old :D
so muonline can be bugless ....
PS sry for me english and im not flame any1 its only me opinion as player on igcn files/muengenie/zteam played all "BIG" servers... etc etc :)))
PS2: NEVER THINK IM FLAME ANY TEAM/CODER ETC... I WILL NEVER RUN A SERVER /BUY SERVER FILES just me opinion as player

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just one thing to say , peoples are ready to pay a lot of money for MuOnline servers , I saw that , badly that IGCN they doesn't provide 100% stable servers and customer service . They are just making now when is possible , than they will close all this business . Is that how done a lot of team, other ones they got even much better files than IGCN but they just left this business .

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Just one thing to say , peoples are ready to pay a lot of money for MuOnline servers , I saw that , badly that IGCN they doesn't provide 100% stable servers and customer service . They are just making now when is possible , than they will close all this business . Is that how done a lot of team, other ones they got even much better files than IGCN but they just left this business .
ofc :)) i rember TT when say we here to stay athoers come and go....they give up ...athoers team same ....time past...coding and respond to all will become in time boring .....nothing last forever :))

ImperiaMuCMS CEO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I see that you guys have no idea about developing of software. It's really hard to explain something to someone, who has no idea what it is. You are just talking same shits over and over.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I see that you guys have no idea about developing of software. It's really hard to explain something to someone, who has no idea what it is. You are just talking same shits over and over.

Same for you guys , is hard to explain something for developers how is that to spend money for non stable things .

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
so its hard to realese a stable version and bugless files for costumers ? :))
if u unser its yes .... i can give u prove that u wrong ... and how some1 ho develop for him can have last file s11 bugless and a BEST team cant even provide a 99% stable and bugles file S9.... and plss dont say it is coz updates as i see include fixes and lot of them and evry new update more fixes and its seem never end :)))

ImperiaMuCMS CEO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Same for you guys , is hard to explain something for developers how is that to spend money for non stable things .

You should just admit that you failed because of yourself. I was working with you so I know on what level was your skills related to server management and some general things. It's really easy to start a new project without any knowledge, spent tons of money for everything, because you cannot handle it by yourself and then blame everyone, because you didn't have players on your server. If you still don't understand it we are just wasting time here, or at least I do.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You should just admit that you failed because of yourself. I was working with you so I know on what level was your skills related to server management and some general things. It's really easy to start a new project without any knowledge, spent tons of money for everything, because you cannot handle it by yourself and then blame everyone, because you didn't have players on your server. If you still don't understand it we are just wasting time here, or at least I do.

Ofc my lvl about MuOnline is not professional . Anyway if we are start speaking how we was working together , you are not best than IGCN , , you are doing good coding but not properly ,how many times I was spamming you skype to fix module for which I paid , or I get unproperly webshop modules , which you said I have to finish that ?

C'mon guys , you and IGCN are still running for money without care about your customers. As I told , there was my fault as well , that's why customers should to share opinion . that those peoples to start for improving . But you just start here to defence , like we will still your money , or your business.

WARNING: I will not recomment to work with IGCN or jaccub. FROM MY EXPERIENCE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back