Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

IGCN files - My personal experience and feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
ImperiaMuCMS CEO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ouch, that hurts. Everyone expects, that I will do everything for him? You purchased my modules and you ordered template coding from me and I did everything what you wanted. I am not on PC 24/7 so when I am sleeping you cam spam me but I will not answer you. Or you can answer while you sleep? You could learn me that, it will be really useful. Btw, when you will write me "this is not working" it won't tells me nothing at all. I had to asked you on details almost whole day and you wasn't able to tell me exactly what's your problem so stop talking this shits. And why it wasn't working for you while it was working fine for me? Because you f*cked up it and then you wanted from me to fix it. This is my last reply here, I am not going to waste time with you anymore, it really doesn't worth.

PS: If I was you (thanks God that I am not) I would just be quiet and try to learn something instead of blaming everyone for my own stupidness. It's a wonder that you are able to turn on a PC... Never ever try to create a server or something similar. Peace.

Reaction score
Ofc my lvl about MuOnline is not professional . Anyway if we are start speaking how we was working together , you are not best than IGCN , , you are doing good coding but not properly ,how many times I was spamming you skype to fix module for which I paid , or I get unproperly webshop modules , which you said I have to finish that ?

C'mon guys , you and IGCN are still running for money without care about your customers. As I told , there was my fault as well , that's why customers should to share opinion . that those peoples to start for improving . But you just start here to defence , like we will still your money , or your business.

WARNING: I will not recomment to work with IGCN or jaccub. FROM MY EXPERIENCE.
IGCN do care about their customers... However raging and flaming won't get you anywhere. I've been a Customer of IGCN for a long time, yes there were some updates with issues that didn't go well, but it was fixed quickly (there is a simple way to prevent that, make sure you don't rush update, wait for feedback, any possible bug fixes and apply it when it's fully working). By the way I've had a lot of help from team of IGCN with issues even that didn't have anything to do with their services, so what are you talking about? Stop shitting something you have no idea what you are talking about..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Most of famous mu server file is based on IGCN and they seems to be doing fine.

I'm also their customer, I do not see any proof about "IGCN do not care their customer".

They do have customer center that reply soon as possible and issue tracker where they fix bugs soon as possible.

What do you want more? Grow up!

Reaction score
To be clear... other than the problems created by the migration or bad configuration of files, what problems are you guys talking about here?

Files with bugs? There are no files without bugs. Ever played global? Filled with bugs. If you expect any kind of software on earth to be bug free, you are mistaken on how humans/machines work.

Problems with support? Have you ever found any company that has no problems with some users hating their support?. I host my server at OVH, huge, fast, awesome, cheap, reliable, and they have nice support. But when I really need them to be awesomely fast and accurate, they are not. Again, if you expect personalized and perfect support, you are mistaken on how humans/machines work.

Other than that, I fail to see any new useful information provided on this thread, thus I would like to close it.

I don't know IGCN, nor the xtremepostyourmuhere websites, but what I do know is that this thread was created to share a personal experiences and now has turned into replies about what the other just said.

Do you have any personal experience with
IGCN? Post it in a way people can read it and understand it without feeling the need to say the opposite of the guy above you just said.

If something I've learnt from my 11 years here, is that you can't make everyone like you. And you won't be able to like everyone.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
in my personal opinion I think wizzy is very patient, when i check forum posts, mails with some noob question in my server i can reply but sometimes it bothers me, but wizzy have full pm with noob questions and still reply kindly. i prefer not to write pm support because i think wizzy is working on next fixes and he wants more free time maybe can develop s10, idk. then if u no want write pm you can investigate in the forum some post related to the problem also you need your own knowledge in mu server development, you need experience with this files too, then you can resolve all in this files. you can spend 5000 usd in server files, web. php coders, etc. but you qill lose players easy because your config or some scandal in the server (you need change drop and item duration from some drops XDDD) wizzy doesn't need make intentional bugs because you have subscription montly 50usd or 25(s6) if you no pay subscription then you cant run server. its not like another teams where montly payment is voluntary.

igcn started like every team / company / server etc. with full problems in every version but with nice system. in this years they learned and added nice custom in every files, much problems has been fixed too. then if some guy will say "I PREFER NEW TEAM OVER IGCN" needs to keep in mind that
1: new team will have problems
2: customers will hate this team
3: admin in this team will hate customers
4: they will request all customs files editors etc.
Finally, all the files may have errors and you have to accept it, it is something that any player knows. i prefer this files with bugs because next week wizzy will release new file with fix, but still i want another problem. because if wizzy make s9e2 or s10 bugless another guy cracker will try to crack spending much time but he can does it (i think idk) then maybe resell to 50usd or release free on rz or another forums. they i will pay 500 + 50usd monthly with my files but another guy will have it free? no thanks, also in latino community exist like 10000 servers noobs with grand opening (spamming on rz wrong section you can see)with web effect, mucore, xamp unconfigured, scammers, resellers, etc. then if they can obtain this files another idiot guys will resell this files cracked. then wizzy please no make bugless files because this problem, you need earn money with your work in this years, no cracker resellers.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi there..

buying the 2015 Hummer H2 does not mean you are safe 100% from your travel.. that is when we talk about cars :)

1. A lot of items were missing socket options (yes IGNC I converted the item structure from 16 to 32bit with the IGCN tool). A lot of players left because of this, despite that I was manually fixing the bugged items.
I can tell you its all because of your database structure.. we have s8 from other team and move all with no problem... using igc tool ( often test we made before launch as official migrated old db to new db with igc files )

2. When a player try to remove the bugged socket options from the game using the NPC for removing sockets - Game Server CRASH.
How did the bugged socket item release in game? maybe i miss this report from bug tracker.

3. Players reported a random disconnect problems. I also experienced this myself.
This is the biggest problem, which I cannot find solution for.
Igcn or other mu server files is a FILE not a HOST

did you try to use bigman tool ingame via wcoinshop?

5. The BK has 5 million HP and the PVP is impossible with 65k stats. Even with 32k stats it's not easy to set up a good PVP balance. There is database table, which helps configure some values like vitality to HP, but even if I set this the lowest possible value the BK still have 5 million HP+
Everything is confugurable a simple math will answer your question from XX.lua file config on server side

6. Potions in shop cannot be added with 255 quantity. Once you buy and relog they are converted to a single potion. Still cannot find solution for this.
check client side item eng bmd and server side itemlist
even if you add 255 potions if your client does not support it.. it wont appear....

7. Items from dropped from golden mobs become duplicated.
hmp.. there is a bug tracker.. when found real it is updated and fix asap. you know it if your igc customer

solution
READ MORE FROM TUTORIAL SECTION

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Few tips from me,
I can't say that i know everything, i get many troubles even on my server season2,
But when someone open a server he must be aware of many things and much more when you have to make big changes or even upgrade versions,
There is also many parameters about your hosting computers, your networks, OS , files , attacks and much more.
Mu Online generally is not created with the best specifications at all, some people try hard to make the best out there, i know the money you have to spend are not few bucks but there are many reasons why require more money. I had a Season2 server which one could give me enough money to spend my Month plus servers needs, i don't see any reason why a Season9 server can't do this to you, i bet is Administrators fault.

First of all you must Search around you, what is the best option you have to make the best or a good server, how it can give you more money how many similar server is out there and much more.. The best promotion of your server and the best quality, clean head to fix and take care of all things. My personal advice is : Learn every day more about Mu (if you wanna make a good and stable server) check each online server if you can, find mistakes/ wrongconfigurations on other servers so you will be prepared in any case.

Suddenly success is not for everyone but with good effort and hard work, anything is possible.

I Agree with That ^_^

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I believe in the great reversal of values. If the client is complaining about something he called and presented problem. this should be treated with more respect and investigated thoroughly, since satisfied customer generates positive result.

IGNC not think that just because you teem an optimal team of developers are the best at everything .

Companies come and go all the time, we have seen this happen a lot ...

You are a company , and to keep solid should hear more customers , try to listen to WHAT the customer complains , analyze and present a solution.

I think it consquistaram more and more customers .

"Because of the blacksmith, was lost the nail , because the nail was lost the shoe , because of the horseshoe was lost the horse, because the horse was lost the messenger , because of the messenger, lost to the letter , because the letter, the war was lost . " .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
We listen, Customers do not and there from their problems :) Customer must cooperate if they expect valid solution, refusal of cooperation or going directly outside dedicated support areas make us unable to help the Customer.

Customer also must remember what he may expect from supplier, as often many Customers try to force us to do more than they pay for. This is not how things work. Most of our Customers follow our instructions and they have their issues resolved very quickly :)

Basically, we are happy to help, as soon as Customer cooperates, otherwise we are not about to waste time to force somebody to allow us to help him. This is like asking alcoholic to do not drink - sorry ;)

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
great is that we want to see . Let's see ...who is concerned to answer a forum, already stands out the company's profile .

Thank Wizzy by his explanations , I think it must be some misunderstanding .

talking about this. Im was a time out . today when I tried to access the IGNC forum noticed that I have more access to some areas

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back