Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

IGCN Server Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Who used? It is necessary to buy? What pluses and minuses at files?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
well is depending only of you if is necesary to buy..if you want to build a strong server you need to buy premium files..if you want a 9999X server use any serverfiles you want..on high exp servers just kill mobs and reset...those servers dont have a gameplay..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can watch some of our features at our youtube channel:

Good the RF! All works, it is pleasant to me. And somewhere it is possible to test the server?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
here you can check their files: server crashes about two times a day everytime rollback, check their forum you will see how much bugs they have

IGCN Co-Founder
Reaction score
here you can check their files: server crashes about two times a day everytime rollback, check their forum you will see how much bugs they have

the thing is , out of 25 customers they are only one with this crash issue, and we are reviewing it.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
the thing is , out of 25 customers they are only one with this crash issue, and we are reviewing it.

What is the problem of overmu.com? never recived the "good" files of S6 ep2? three months ago they pay...and never launch the server because the filer are very bugged :S...they wait your fixes...but never come...

Regards

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
What is the problem of overmu.com? never recived the "good" files of S6 ep2? three months ago they pay...and never launch the server because the filer are very bugged :S...they wait your fixes...but never come...

Regards

I've months with my server online and i have no crashes using IGCN customer files, about bugs, files are stable and bugless, yes, it have some bugs but is not killer bugs or important bugs that affect the gameplay, btw they're fixing that ones too

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Regards

First of all i belive that is my duty as IGCN customer to make any kind of complain about them if i have one. Second, in the time been when i have a problem i always speak whit drake or wizzy and the problem was solved asap. When something happends they always tell us and i say it to you (the people from OverMu).
So, to make it plain and simple, i have no complains about the work of IGCN.
The current problem of overmu doesn't involve the Team, it's only a problem of us (The OverMu Staff).

Spanish: Primero que nada creo que es mi deber como cliente de IGCN el hacer cualquier tipo de queja sobre ellos en el caso de tenerla. Segundo, en este tiempo cuando he tenido un problema siempre he hablado con wizzy o drake y el problema fue resuelto a la brevedad posible. Cuando ocurre algo ellos siempre nos dicen y yo les digo a ustedes (la gente de OverMu).
Asique, para hacerlo liso y llano, no tengo quejas acerca del trabajo de IGCN.
El actual problema de OverMu no los involucra a ellos, es solo un problema nuestro (El Staff de OverMu)

Edu.-

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I checked the PartyMu, was online, and the server has closed (staff said that this happens frequently), there appeared to crash.

Anyone knows if files IGCN is stable?

IGCN Co-Founder
Reaction score
is not stable at all :)
aslo bugged as hell
haters gonna hate, you are not a customer and u cant determine wether they are bugged or not, so gtfo leecher. If a customer will come here say that then ok, but you have no rights to do it. Now go download cracked TT files and make money on other peoples work with your server. Jealous poor ppl ftw ;]

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
So many people hate IGCN...have you ever tried to figure out why drakelv?

IGCN Co-Founder
Reaction score
So many people hate IGCN...have you ever tried to figure out why drakelv?
yes, they can't afford it so they flame and use cracked TT.

this is business not kindergarten (rz).

there is 2 types of people:

1. leechers, haters, jealous kids about other's success, low iq people who don't have a life and never will and spend their whole time sitting in rz and waiting to flame someones work because they cant do it them selves.

2. smart, educated, paying and people with brains, which is our customer list, we respect them all and give individual attention to all 30 customers, none hates us there.

I can't give less care about flamers in rz, I'm just protecting my team from stupid posts made by some useless kid.

end of story.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
yes, they can't afford it so they flame and use cracked TT.

this is business not kindergarten (rz).

there is 2 types of people:

1. leechers, haters, jealous kids about other's success, low iq people who don't have a life and never will and spend their whole time sitting in rz and waiting to flame someones work because they cant do it them selves.

2. smart, educated, paying and people with brains, which is our customer list, we respect them all and give individual attention to all 30 customers, none hates us there.

I can't give less care about flamers in rz, I'm just protecting my team from stupid posts made by some useless kid.

end of story.

For real? you think that's why so much flaming?
Why they don't flame other mufiles sellers that much then?
I agree that there are a few young people who cannot afford to buy premium files and just flame out sellers without even knowing why,just because they read it somewhere. but that's not your case. This happens to all mufiles sellers. What happens to you is that you are very impolite,short tempered and not responsible in your work. did you ever thought of that? I tried mu servers running premium files from almost all teams,just to see how it is to be premium. Though it didn't changed much...good servers are not the premium ones. But even if i wanted to buy some,i wouldn't buy from someone who is like that. 'Cause this is wat rules the world bro,marketing :)

Of course i don't have anything with you,i also respect your work and i find it admirable that you found out a nice way of making money,it's nice :) I just hate seeing anymore people flaming you and fighting and insulting each other everytime. Peace guys,jerks doesn't have a place in this world!

IGCN Co-Founder
Reaction score
you are very impolite,short tempered and not responsible in your work.

you are talking about me as I was 3-4 years ago or talking about me now?

If I wouldnt be responsible for my work IGCN wouldnt be here already for 6 months. During this perioud we have had issues but they always were solved out and we are getting stronger and more powerful everyday. U think all teams didnt have had their issues? TT had, they solved them and still are here, ENC had they gave up and disapear, IAT had, gave up and disapear aswell, FHX had, gave up and disapear aswell.

Reaction score
you are talking about me as I was 3-4 years ago or talking about me now?

If I wouldnt be responsible for my work IGCN wouldnt be here already for 6 months. During this perioud we have had issues but they always were solved out and we are getting stronger and more powerful everyday. U think all teams didnt have had their issues? TT had, they solved them and still are here, ENC had they gave up and disapear, IAT had, gave up and disapear aswell, FHX had, gave up and disapear aswell.
continue what you do and not listen to anyone , allow customers to talk if they have prob... not crackers
!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
EN:
Hi I am a customer of them and I am more than grateful. Are helping me and always have very good support (I'm always asking the whole). Best of all, always keep you informed. I personally am super grateful. Thanks IGC

ES:
Hola yo soy un cliente de ellos y estoy mas que agradecido. Siempre me estan ayudando y tienen muy buen soporte (soy de los que siempre preguntan todo). Lo mejor de todo siempre mantienen informado. Yo en lo personal estoy super agradecido. Gracias IGC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back