Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

IGCN Server Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGCN Co-Founder
Reaction score
all crashes is now fixed, its handling 150+ online easy on partymu, very soon s6ep2 skill tree is promised to be fixed/released (for customers of course)
its good to be first private server with such things :)
skill tree is already fixed on the last update u recieved ^^

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
all crashes is now fixed, its handling 150+ online easy on partymu, very soon s6ep2 skill tree is promised to be fixed/released (for customers of course)
after loosing 50%+ of ur players, yeah it doesnt crash, iwas online few days ago.there was like 1/4 of ur server capacity on :p

Reaction score
after loosing 50%+ of ur players, yeah it doesnt crash, iwas online few days ago.there was like 1/4 of ur server capacity on :p

its 150 online now, record was 250 on the first days. its easy to get realy high online on first days for low server, becouse allmoust everyone is 24/7 online, fighting for place in top. Players come and go, that is the way muservers works.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes i know, i like ur server but, the crashings and did u know that ur players are able to use Cheat engine to exploit Speed hack? i tryed it, it worked. and is easy to recognize cheat engine user.
and u should make zen drop higher. coz if i have to collect 300kk zen to make 30th rr... i msut pick up whole day. but where? in middle of pkers ? :D :D

TitansTech / SCFMT
Reaction score

Liar :) Ur not the first, ur da LAST. DarkSideOfMU was the very first one!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

erm... first? ;d

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm customer since 2 weeks ago, and i'm very happy.
No lost money, excellent support (The other teams = 0 support) and every week we have updates with all reported bugs fixed.
0 Crash, very stable!
100% Recommended!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i'm a customer and all i have to say is:

best files
best support
fast updates/bug fix
BEST BUY !!!

overall IGC BEST TEAM EVER !!!

and for trolls GTFO :D

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
IGCN is very good and great job with files, great management and good support, but the server files cost a bit to much, but then again was alot of hard work so, anyways overall this is recommended

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Witam

Pytanie prosto do Wizzego bo tylko chyba on je zrozumie, czy cene 649 dolcow mam sobie pomnozyc przez cene dolara? i czy moge sobie wybrac dzien wplaty (np. kiedy dolar bedzie najtanszy)

oraz czy sa jakies okreslone banki z ktorych przyjmujecie wplaty

Eng.

well i have question. I Can pay at moment when dolars will have minimal price? i live in poland and i wanna buy files and i pay pln

sorry for my bad english

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Witam

Pytanie prosto do Wizzego bo tylko chyba on je zrozumie, czy cene 649 dolcow mam sobie pomnozyc przez cene dolara? i czy moge sobie wybrac dzien wplaty (np. kiedy dolar bedzie najtanszy)

oraz czy sa jakies okreslone banki z ktorych przyjmujecie wplaty

Eng.

well i have question. I Can pay at moment when dolars will have minimal price? i live in poland and i wanna buy files and i pay pln

sorry for my bad english

649$ czyli 2336,4zł zakałdając że 1$ to 3,60zł ale raczej tak bo to średnia dolara teraz ;p i sądze ze wizzy tyle właśnie zawoła

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I will calculate this by PayPal currency relations rate. Anyway this is not a place to talk about such things, you are welcome to be seen on our Board where you can find direct contacts to me.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
EncTeam Rules !!!
Nyhahahahaha
i just want say ....
Why all hate IGCN and SCFMT ?
why only IGCN and SCFMT always cry all hate me or jealouse or all kids?
why all not hate EncTeam and MuEngine?
i just want say maybe you all stfup and make your job and stop always cry.
if you ignore the bulshit so the bulshit not comming to you.
(nothing not personal all cool).
MORE TEAMS = MORE FILES TO CRACKs Nyhahahaha
MORE POWER MUONLINE !!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Another jealous kid? Well I will treat your post as disadvertisement for my project by someone from competition or by 12 years old Brazil child who can only threaten others good job being on the other side of screen, useless to put your attention on your comments.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Another jealous kid? Well I will treat your post as disadvertisement for my project by someone from competition or by 12 years old Brazil child who can only threaten others good job being on the other side of screen, useless to put your attention on your comments.

I am 26 years old and like you can see i am from israel not from brazil.
try understand my point .
why i need jealouse lol.
i just think better do your job and ignore all the bulshit.
and who talks like kids is you and your team.
if you sure you and your team make perfect job you dont need compliment from "kids".
so again i say bcuz i see you have delay on your brain.
BETTER DO YOUR JOB AND IGNORE THE BULSHIT.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can somebody provide changelog/features of new IGCN's GS 7 series?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
EncTeam Rules !!!
Nyhahahahaha
i just want say ....
Why all hate IGCN and SCFMT ?
why only IGCN and SCFMT always cry all hate me or jealouse or all kids?
why all not hate EncTeam and MuEngine?
i just want say maybe you all stfup and make your job and stop always cry.
if you ignore the bulshit so the bulshit not comming to you.
(nothing not personal all cool).
MORE TEAMS = MORE FILES TO CRACKs Nyhahahaha
MORE POWER MUONLINE !!!
FTW ENCTeam? Are you crazy ENCTeam is no more. They scamed all their customers. And you say they rule? Lol man...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back