Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What do you like most and what would you improve?

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Since the MU Online section seems to be one of the most popular here in RZ (it should be, given how old it is, I was here in another account in 2004 :p), I was curious...

What do you like most about MU Online? Furthermore, what would you fix/remove/add to the game to improve it? Quests? Mechanics you might add, or maybe events?

Reactions: DNC
Don't be afraid to ask!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I prefer the original game, with small extras.

So I have added some new jwls, which can remove options, add options, etc...

I have some minigames on my webshite, like pricewheel, basic blackjack, crash game like on some cs go gambling site...

You can earn wcoin, credits etc...

I have created a totally custom drop system, and nowdays I am working on my balance system.
I think the small little things make the server perfect, not the big things what everybody see.

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nice, but I'm more asking about specific game features such as your drop system or better gems - minigames on the website are third-party, for sure they're great, they're just not quite what this thread is about ;).

Was curious what actual additions people would like to see in the actual game source, such as more NPC support, better events, actual quests that involve an actual story, better combat mechanic, etc.

Don't be afraid to ask!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
In my opinion, players need some new pets, more quests. Quests for RESET servers, bcz 3rd quest or anything else is nothing on a reset server ,its easy for everybody. But with some new quests, new maps, monsters you can keep the players on reset servers too.

Maybe mixing different class sett items to be able to use on another character. So for example you craft a BM wing with a custom gem and than you can use the wing on MG...

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I agree, less class-specific gear would make a lot more gear variety. Armor dyes could be nice too for user customisation, alongside your new pets idea :).

Quests would be great too, but I think they should be story-driven or at least have some lore behind them, better than 'here, you need this scroll, go find it and bring it back' like the current quest system. Also, having quests that unlock after x amount of resets would make resets have a purpose too, and maybe an arena system where levels are based on reset count for the PVP fans.

Back