Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] I need some info about Dedicated Server MuOnline

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Supreme King
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I am new with Dedicated Server MuOnline and maybe maybe buying now the question is

Im from romania and i need good Dedicated Server MuOnline with strong protection against ddos attack etc

the problems is not very good with English i need good Dedicated Server MuOnline who talks romania

who knows I am waiting for an answer ?

another question is with dedicated server when you buy you have all the security ? or you need to add manual for sql server/muserver and xampp

ImperiaMuCMS CEO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: I need some info about Dedicated Server MuOnline

If you are from Romania, you should know about your local providers. As I know there are not any global hosting company what offer support in romanian language.

No, it's not shared webhosting, if you will purchase dedicated server, you must manage all the security by yourself.

Upvote 0
Reaction score

why Romania and not something near romania instead? there are not plenty of romania server hosting providers.. check OVH.COM then click language flag and see whats near u.

like jacubb said host security is all by ur self, if u willl use Win server 2008 i can give u some good link for securing the server.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i used dedicated server from and in 3 months no downtime (plus the ddos security included)

Upvote 0
Reaction score

This looks old, but my tip is LGhost all the way.
I have 3 gameservers and 2 webservers, for more than a 5 months, no ddos no lag or downtime, plus on everyone i recommended the LGhost was happy after months.
I believe is the cheapest on the market and the more professional.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back