Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

About Jangan & MU Server Files.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Greetings MU section members,

In the past few weeks, I have been getting mail on RZ about few individuals trying to scam people over skype by selling them MU server files. And that those people are impersonating me, by saying that they are Jangan from RZ.

Please be advised that:
  1. I'm not associated with MU or know anything about MU Online.
  2. I'm a RZ Moderator & Developer, and I have never sold or did services over RZ for money, all my work is free and open-source.
  3. RageZone prohibits selling files on and off RZ - "Rule #28 can be found here"
You should always request a private message on RZ to confirm someones identity, RZ forum does not protect you from falling into scammers traps, but we try our best to spread awareness as much as possible.

Should you require any help or clarifications, message me on my wall or by a private message. Other than that, please use common sense, do not break RZ rules, have a lovely day and thank you for taking the time to read this thread.

Kindest Regards,

~ Jangan

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Same about me, somebody pretending to be me on Skype and scammed several people. Please treat it as official statement that IGCN (IGC-Network) never communicates via Skype or asks for direct payments. We use our official board for communication and online store for sales.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back