Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Join the MU Supporters Group !

Reaction score
Hello guys!

I know this might look abit unusual for you but i am looking for users who are willing to spend a little bit more time in the MU Section and contribute to the MU community!

So what are you waiting for ? check the links below for more info ! :)

KarLi - Join the MU Supporters Group ! - RaGEZONE Forums

Here is the Ragezone Group:
http://forum.ragezone.com/groups/867/

Wanna join the skype group? (Currently 50 members)
Private Message me your Skype ID and i will add you manually.
or here:

Please join the group with intentions to contribute and be active on supporting users if you will!

Thanks for reading and have a great day!

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
A discord group would be better I guess, especially with the closed beta next week.

Reaction score
A discord group would be better I guess, especially with the closed beta next week.

Yeah but this has nothing to do with webzens servers or any servers, it has to do with this forum and the MU section.

i think i will remake the skype group to private because it will end up too much spammy and trolling like the way it is now.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'll join the RZ group; but I hate skype so dont wait for me there xD. Besides im on mobile so its hard for me to 'help' people otherwise than with forum posts.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
make skype and come, and you will see its fun, oh wait, no :c

Skype on mobile sucks hard....so I dislike it..and on Pc it generates a port conflict and I really dont use since I dont need it for anything specially....i may retry the mobile version on these days to see if nit n works better....anyways....fun? Dont think so xD

Don't be afraid to ask!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Skype on mobile sucks hard....so I dislike it..and on Pc it generates a port conflict and I really dont use since I dont need it for anything specially....i may retry the mobile version on these days to see if nit n works better....anyways....fun? Dont think so xD

Go settins ->special -> connection->remove the 1st checkbox, than restart the skype and everything will be okey.

Back