Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Let's get together ...

Reaction score
Hey guys, i hope you are doing well ! =]
Well as the title says it, you'd be prolly be like 'that guy's homo or somethin :w00t: '
Nah just kidding :)

In this thread guys i would just love it if we don't argue about anything, have those misunderstandings and be unfriendly to each other, please guys do me this as favour if you reply here, it is kind of long thread but if you love MU and you are here cus of it, please read it. Thank you.

Ok, what the title says its 'let's get together' what i mean by that its we are like 90%
split in this section, we don't think about others that much, we help less people out and alot of things like that... i haven't been my entire life in this forum but since around 2008 untill now many things changed... but some things kept the same, lets say back then it was nice working with each other because we had like maximum season 2 files struggling to find a way to make a server and such.
Right now its like almost everything ready or lets say there are teams who code their own stuff, make money of it, which isn't a bad thing, but the thing is we dont care about them because they make money out of something that we believe its 'stolen or leeched or whatever we might not even know' what it is, and at the end we end up like enemies...

I' am not trying to be the knowledged guy here but i am pretty sure that many people would agree with some things that i mention because im sure they think the same way too, we argue each other cus of this game but dont help each other instead, i mean its fine if u have ur own business with MU.. but why make challenges between others and things like that? One guy says a source is leaked and u selling it, other guy says your team has bad support other guy says bad files and untrusted and stuff... but u know that there is nothing Perfect about MU.. if you want perfect then u know it already u will need some cash to hire some real working developers to help you out, but it ain't nice to argue about something that its leeched or emulated, it does not even make sense to even fight about, i know you might coded it and spend alot of your time etc, we guys be like 'im gonna release this files today, and next day i want someone else to release other files or make myself better so i can be trusted or something'' , and this thing goes on forever.. we wait for each other to do something which means, no one does nothing.. Look at the muonline section, very few new releases, not much activity, more likely on most usual threads people keep posting cuz not even many try to help each other.. thats what i think we wait for nothing and when we do something we want something back...
Without disrespect, i don't mean that to everyone, because i know many that did it from their heart as a gift or helpful thing.

So whats the point right? the point is, if we connect togetha, we might even be betta than Webzen.. and if we even wanted to make our own community server, we would get ten times more users than the most famous servers out there, this ragezone community has the number 1 activity about MuOnline, go find me a better forum where you can get like everything.. no you won't. try it.
Ragezone has great staff and im sure they do their best to keep the forum clean and such, we also as community members do our best to offer something good for ourselfs and others, there's nothing better than this forum with this section, i know time flies things change, but we always got a chance to change in a good way.

My plan or sugguestions to us its firstly to stop worrying about teams selling stuff and being aggresive cus this guy has this and that and whatever reason we got, if u dont like something u should talk about it but in a good way and find a solution instead of fighting over it, seriously, when there's a arguing thread, i can only read the same reasons they fight over, the same people almost, the same attitude, i find it for my self very simple to stop, but yeah its not easy for others.. thats why i've made this thread, i want and hope that everyone reads this and agree's with me or even try's to be even better and more friendly and helpful, and guys don't think that because i help alot on the section im the smart guy here, i am nothing really much, i just do basic stuff which makes me everyday better as a person and as a rz user here.

The next thing is, if we possibly work on things together, make a community server files? but really active one, with lots of people, dont just say "i want only good people with pro experience", to be even honest we should spend some time helping new people, so after some time we will be useful to all of us each other, lets make a thread and call it lets say, Community Season 6 Server Files, now dont tell me cus there is season 8-9-10 you won't like it? i believe that a community made server files can be even much better than season 8 cus if we work together and use our ideas on the projects we start doing, there's nothing better i could think about.

And the last, remember guys sharing is caring, you dont have to share your private stuff and things that u might worked too much for a purpose, but its better if you share somethin than keep it private with u and be kind of greedy, ofcourse if u believe u worked alot on it u shouldn't, i even my self worked reconfiguring whole muonline servers for amount of money, which i love to do, and i have stopped it because people never try their selfs, my half custommers i helped them with some of tutorials making their own server instead of charging them, back then at 2009-2010 i had spams every minute at msn to help people, no i don't do that much now, cus its very hard thing specially in a messenger, thats why we got this forum here guys so we can communicate here and ask for whatever we want, you might guys think that im joking or something cus its just a game, but No,
i am not joking, i want to help people out, i see many new people here... but they dissapear so easy.. i haven't seen many new people who keep their kindness or however u want to call it, just leech and bye.. its fine u can do that, but dont come back and ask for this and that while you were layin back and i had to work for you, asking is fine but my point was to ask normally and maybe even try to get help doing what u asked instead, dont just wait for it to come there, its not snow that will fall into this section so it depends on you guys, i'd love to see the community grow and be kind to each other, i know i kind of sound emotional, but thats not it, i always want to discuss such things so we can find a way to get back together.

Thanks for everyone who has read the thread, i am really sorry if you haven't understood clearly somethings, feel happy to let me know / ask me a question about anything you want, you can even ask the guy before or next to you :) we gotta treat our selfs as brothers and sisters, because friends do dissapear easy, and friends are sometimes like work mates while you communicate with 'Hi,How are you, Cya' .

I hope we are not just that, i know we are much better, let's just connect together guys lets make things nice here, don't let anyone make u feel negative about something kind and good u wanna do.
Just do it, from now on i hope we are cool to each other.

Peace to you guys.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I want to mention a few things that might sound off-topic but before we can make Karli's wishes a possibility we must address the following.

First of all there's a big problem with communication in this forum. There are a LOT of non-english speakers and it's frustating when it comes to giving them assistance with their server problems because no-one could understand what they want.

Secondly, all the servers are now produced for-paid and they're not at ALL affordable.

Third, there are viruses in a lot of files. I don't care what you say about "it's the packer" or "it's false positive." Don't tell me an anti-virus company who's put time, money and effort to make a product detect a virus is wrong. YOU, a stranger in the internet telling me "it's false positive" are wrong.

Fourth, stop playing high EXP servers. They're poop and they don't encourage REAL, motivated and passionate MU players. They attract "AFK"/fake players. Play the low-mid servers, check their website and see if they made an effort in setting up their servers. REWARD those who made the effort.

And the last, stop making emulators for MU versions 1.8 and above (season 7 and up). They're crap, they're sell out versions of MU.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I also dislike the newest season changes but imo the problem lies somewhere else.

The outdated MuOnline design overall. There are few projects on this forum where people try to recreate original client on new 3d engines. Making movement based on floats instead of map array etc. Sadly, community doesnt want to pursue this path.

I was hoping that supron will release his MuOnline client reworked server but he went silent. I hope that he still works on this project.

Also, GM-Andromeda work is impressive. He even open sourced it but I dont think that many ppl are developing it - even tho it's not that far away from playable version (Like early Mu Global version with LT7 as highest map etc)

And to be more on topic. There is another problem. I was playing MuOnline since like 2003 or 2004 (not sure) and I tracked server development files for a long time. I was always impressed by what people are doing.

In the meantime, I finished computer science degree and I became a programmer myself. And the problem is, even if Id like to help community here somehow im unable to do so because I dont even know where I should start.

Everything technical posted here seems really advanced. Some ASM code here and there. No idea where I should start (Im talking about developing new stuff - not server deployment).

There is dozens of projects which doesnt seem like they need help from strangers and there is not much purpose for those projects. Most of them are being done and forgotten because they were created for specific private server only.

If there would be a community project here with a grand purpose and big attention I would gladly start learning to join such project. Especially if it wasn't based on reverse engineering.

I guess what we really need here is a good leader that can organize all that.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well the truth I understood only half as use google translator to translate what you wrote karli LOL

I think the essence of the Mu this in older versions 97d + 99i for me is the best version of all, I years (at least 12-15 years) who play that version and I have a 97d + Season 2 server a year ago online, often wrote asking for help with some problems from my server and nobody really helped me, except karli
that always helps new.

thanks friend

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I agree with you on many things karli, however as much as I'd like to see a succesful RzMuonline, you too should know it has been tried on several occasions. it didnt work back when we had all the best developers chipping in, so what makes you think we would fare any better now that we are short on hands and everyone is busy working on their own projects and unwilling to give a hand.

not to mention the game is seriously getting old.

anyway as mentioned on several occasions the biggest problem at the moment is that mucommunity hasnt been getting along for real in a long time.

personally Im far too busy to take part for real in any bigger projects, but i do try my best to stay even semi-active here. though if the project ever should go live i could take a look at it's securityside..

anyway Id be really interested in seeing what would happen if you managed to pull together some highend devs and do one more new, big and serious muproject.

Locomoto: do read the OP again, the whole attitude... pfff.

these are all things we can easily deal with.

Fourth, stop playing high EXP servers. They're poop and they don't encourage REAL, motivated and passionate MU players. They attract "AFK"/fake players. Play the low-mid servers, check their website and see if they made an effort in setting up their servers. REWARD those who made the effort.

And the last, stop making emulators for MU versions 1.8 and above (season 7 and up). They're crap, they're sell out versions of MU.

aaand funnily enought ive been hearing about these things for about last 10 years, first it was about season 2, next all of private servers, then all xept hc servers, then season 4 and so on. people do enjoy different and often new things, so let them. I do agree that players hopping from server to server without any loyalty to the server are seriously frustrating, but it's nothing new and besides, who's to blame for that, the players or the admins designing the servers and competition?

Last edited:
Voyager of Time and Space
Reaction score
I've been a lurker only but you do have a point- but also, the sellers have their own reason(they need money too- and when they give something, most people become an butt instead of being grateful.)

Would be cool to gather all old noobs doe.

Reaction score
I've been a lurker only but you do have a point- but also, the sellers have their own reason(they need money too- and when they give something, most people become an butt instead of being grateful.)

Would be cool to gather all old noobs doe.

Ofcourse selling something that you've made by your own its normal and shouldn't be assumed as a stealing or something.
it would be definetly cool if we'd all get organised.

faronnia.com
Loyal Member
Reaction score
KarLi is a little bit shy, a bit timid.

And for that reason, I will help him communicate exactly how he feels:

Anyways, I am a little busy for the next few weeks, but I am volunteering to join whatever team / alliance comes out of here.

I am not the most skilled or knowledgeable, but 8 years around MU and you do learn a thing or 2, hahahaha

KarLi, you talked to me on Skype, I will join :D: we are, afterall. veterans of the mu private community.

Let's stay together. I don't think we can ALL be bros and friends, but we can try :kiss:

Reaction score
Stop losing your time, dudes. Go find a gf and live your life.

Well since you've been here around you always been *loosing* or let me correct you 'wasting' your time, you know already that you are nothing here in this forum, you can't change your attitude or even try act more like a normal Person, let me think.. you are just the next guy who keeps quoting the same thing everyone says "Go find a girlfriend and live your life", i'm really sorry that you failed your goal to be respected member here, may god guide you to the right path.

Anyways, I am a little busy for the next few weeks, but I am volunteering to join whatever team / alliance comes out of here.

I am not the most skilled or knowledgeable, but 8 years around MU and you do learn a thing or 2, hahahaha

KarLi, you talked to me on Skype, I will join :D: we are, afterall. veterans of the mu private community.

Let's stay together. I don't think we can ALL be bros and friends, but we can try :kiss:

WE do our best mate :)

Also guys if u want to help deeply join our group here :)

http://forum.ragezone.com/groups/867/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well since you've been here around you always been *loosing* or let me correct you 'wasting' your time, you know already that you are nothing here in this forum, you can't change your attitude or even try act more like a normal Person, let me think.. you are just the next guy who keeps quoting the same thing everyone says "Go find a girlfriend and live your life", i'm really sorry that you failed your goal to be respected member here, may god guide you to the right path.

WE do our best mate :)

Also guys if u want to help deeply join our group here :)

http://forum.ragezone.com/groups/867/
Let's talk again after the final result. Whoops, there will be no result. Your thread would change nothing because this is how mu community works nowadays.
Also, why would I want to be respected by a group of leechers?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
DeathArmy is right though Karli. It's the cold truth. There HAS to be a big damn effort in making this drastic change happen. As I said already, if you want to make a change start supporting TRUE MU servers. Stop supporting half-assed MU server with websites that are barely readable. Support MU servers like Play-daco. Cyto and his team have really put a lot of effort into making their servers and the results are great.

We need to clean up the mess.

Reaction score
Let's talk again after the final result. Whoops, there will be no result. Your thread would change nothing because this is how mu community works nowadays.
Also, why would I want to be respected by a group of leechers?

For you i'm sure you can't call this as community, look at your self you only come here to spam your self out, and u have a mouth to talk about it?
Ofcourse leeching is normal for many people, and im sure you did that aswell, if you wanna lie you better not talk anymore, cus thats how the internet communications within people works.

DeathArmy is right though Karli. It's the cold truth. There HAS to be a big damn effort in making this drastic change happen. As I said already, if you want to make a change start supporting TRUE MU servers. Stop supporting half-assed MU server with websites that are barely readable. Support MU servers like Play-daco. Cyto and his team have really put a lot of effort into making their servers and the results are great.

We need to clean up the mess.

My friend, whether your right or wrong you'll be still my brother, even death army, you see u think that i want my self to change something, no i dont.. because i am not enough and capable of that, this thread is only to open some people's eyes and nothing else.

Peace

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I'm not much of a help in development but heck ill support in any way i can! Even if its just playing ^.^
The little things matter ;D

Back