Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Let's get together ...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi big Guru, Buddha and Sultan of MuOnline, Songoku, Pokemon and Ninja Turtle #KarLi :D:! I've read many of your posts and I want to tell you that I admire you very much, for your work and for helping peoples. Also I agree 100% with this post.

I want to tell you something...remember my name!!! I will be the guy who will bring the Mu online on a higher and to another level than gaming!!! I don't want to speak to much. I won't give many clues, but will be something awesome! Of course for this project of mine I will need some help. Of course I will need some help from you....
Atm I already spent some money for a server... I will spend more... I'm buying thing from salary to salary... I have to change the I-net connection from my provider to a faster one... and more. It will take some time...

Let's Mu The Wolrd!

Reaction score
Hi big Guru, Buddha and Sultan of MuOnline, Songoku, Pokemon and Ninja Turtle #KarLi :D:! I've read many of your posts and I want to tell you that I admire you very much, for your work and for helping peoples. Also I agree 100% with this post.

I want to tell you something...remember my name!!! I will be the guy who will bring the Mu online on a higher and to another level than gaming!!! I don't want to speak to much. I won't give many clues, but will be something awesome! Of course for this project of mine I will need some help. Of course I will need some help from you....
Atm I already spent some money for a server... I will spend more... I'm buying thing from salary to salary... I have to change the I-net connection from my provider to a faster one... and more. It will take some time...

Let's Mu The Wolrd!

Cheers, also dont rush anything, take your time or else your effort will spit you back (not meaning it in a bad way) but that's what happens to most.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I don't know this will be Off-Topic or not but I want to talk a little about Private Server, don't you see how much *crap* "Mu Admins" have made? I m one of them too, I want to make something really nice, and I try many times but I couldn't, I don't want to make money from servers I just want to make something by my own hands but everything I make goes to like dust through fingers from a rock... I mean there's too many servers, if we won't do anything we will have more servers than players I've always wanted to be a part of good server, thats why I m making my own servers that closes in 2 weeks because of problems or 0 Online Players I've seen 1 nice upcoming server Faronnia, we have to create more servers like this together like Faronnia do, not making servers alone that gets only 10 players online and closes very soon, Mu Online admins must be part of community and must work together, not only 1 administrator who can't handle his server... I hope you understand my poor english.

Reaction score
I don't know this will be Off-Topic or not but I want to talk a little about Private Server, don't you see how much *crap* "Mu Admins" have made? I m one of them too, I want to make something really nice, and I try many times but I couldn't, I don't want to make money from servers I just want to make something by my own hands but everything I make goes to like dust through fingers from a rock... I mean there's too many servers, if we won't do anything we will have more servers than players I've always wanted to be a part of good server, thats why I m making my own servers that closes in 2 weeks because of problems or 0 Online Players I've seen 1 nice upcoming server Faronnia, we have to create more servers like this together like Faronnia do, not making servers alone that gets only 10 players online and closes very soon, Mu Online admins must be part of community and must work together, not only 1 administrator who can't handle his server... I hope you understand my poor english.

The issue is because we rush it, and we dont do it in a professional way, also more likely admins are just 2-3 in team maximum, then 1 is active and the rest help whenever they can, well thats a big issue since if you plan to open a server you need to plan it alot, and prepare it 100% in the most good way.

Indeed you can't be alone, except if you buy everything and let others handle ur server, then u will be called owner without doing a thing, but still u need to work on it alot, test alot, have beta too or test within your team etc.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
The issue is because we rush it, and we dont do it in a professional way, also more likely admins are just 2-3 in team maximum, then 1 is active and the rest help whenever they can, well thats a big issue since if you plan to open a server you need to plan it alot, and prepare it 100% in the most good way.

Indeed you can't be alone, except if you buy everything and let others handle ur server, then u will be called owner without doing a thing, but still u need to work on it alot, test alot, have beta too or test within your team etc.

That is the problem... I always work alone, I know everything about configuring mu online server files everything about their testing but I m alone, I need team not because I need help, but the spirit something that could push forward, but ofcourse it would be even better to work with someone, I've tried to find someone in my country [Lithuania] but they are too rude people or they don't know enough in GAME! Because they play easy servers...

Reaction score
That is the problem... I always work alone, I know everything about configuring mu online server files everything about their testing but I m alone, I need team not because I need help, but the spirit something that could push forward, but ofcourse it would be even better to work with someone, I've tried to find someone in my country [Lithuania] but they are too rude people or they don't know enough in GAME! Because they play easy servers...

Yes i understand, teamwork is needed to create more ideas indeed, ofcourse many people wouldnt like to work with you since they have different ideas and like different stuff, so thats the next reason people dont connect each other to build something equal for both of them.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Yes i understand, teamwork is needed to create more ideas indeed, ofcourse many people wouldnt like to work with you since they have different ideas and like different stuff, so thats the next reason people dont connect each other to build something equal for both of them.
We can always find compromise :) My main idea is to make server that there in 1st place would be comunication with other players, fully balanced economic where even "poop" in other servers would be expensive I really think that many of you want something like that, I don't care about version or rates just economic that was never seen in other servers and community...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's too easy to setup a server nowadays and there is no filtering in private servers publications that's why we start to get more servers than players.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My dream is to play 97d with NO donate, NO items for money. I am 27 yrs old. Dont let my dream die

Reaction score

This is why I used to be a mod here. That was the fun about it. I was in many cases the one in charge to bring together some users, delete other's flame posts and at the same time be a part of the mu server administration group.

Servers fail everyday due to 2 things: A: Administrators that can't take it seriously B: administrators that fail to deliver a fun environment to play at. But I thought this thread was not about servers. Server configurations have nothing to do with this idea. And fun servers are made at config files.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
This is why I used to be a mod here. That was the fun about it. I was in many cases the one in charge to bring together some users, delete other's flame posts and at the same time be a part of the mu server administration group.

Servers fail everyday due to 2 things: A: Administrators that can't take it seriously B: administrators that fail to deliver a fun environment to play at. But I thought this thread was not about servers. Server configurations have nothing to do with this idea. And fun servers are made at config files.

Maybe not about servers but idea was about working together, servers fall because they are not fully completed, or server admins give up when they have problems, I would take it seriously but I m alone, I have 1 upcomming server that many players are waiting for because they've played BETA, they've said everything is perfect, I don't want to launch it because I know I can't handle it by myself and that is what I was talking about, for example look at server files developing, show me at least 1 developer who made perfect files by his own and finished it 100% I know that it's not same thing developing and owning a server but main problem is the same, WORKING ALONE...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My plan was to open 97d server but i gave it up since i got no much time for it.. well u can try pvpworld.eu but im sure has donations etc.

I strongly believe that donations are the reason why MU Online is not so popular anymore.
Because it is not interesting in long-term to buy the item.
It is more interesting in short term to buy items.

Personally i dont understand why should i play in sever where i am collecting items and upgrading them with jewels (and enjoying all the gameplay and all the events), but somebody else just bought FO set. Is this a taste of game? lol

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I strongly believe that donations are the reason why MU Online is not so popular anymore.

Personally i dont understand why should i play in sever where i am collecting items and upgrading them with jewels (and enjoying all the gameplay and all the events), but somebody else just bought FO set. Is this a taste of game? lol

Only part of donation in games that i find acceptable is for skins. Such a League of legends or dota 2 skins, doesnt effect gameplay, just the way your player looks to show off. Doesn't harm other players enjoyment

Voyager of Time and Space
Reaction score

I don't think donation is the case, I've played serval servers that had donations from minimal advantages to full-opt everything socket sets with cheesy banners and they were still popular.
It's just that the game burnt out on most people already even if you put unique configs or w/e. What people miss is the "old community", and it's slowly diminishing. Admin-wise, It's the same for most private servers. They are still people- everyone gets stressed out- even me. and you don't need to choke someone to "False professionalism" because you can't stop anyone from making their "vision of a server" regarding what you think.

It's been pretty cool long years though.I still remember i kept searching every top list for an MU had a decent forum. lmao.

Just my 2 cents.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I don't think donation is the case, I've played serval servers that had donations from minimal advantages to full-opt everything socket sets with cheesy banners and they were still popular.
It's just that the game burnt out on most people already even if you put unique configs or w/e. What people miss is the "old community", and it's slowly diminishing. Admin-wise, It's the same for most private servers. They are still people- everyone gets stressed out- even me. and you don't need to choke someone to "False professionalism" because you can't stop anyone from making their "vision of a server" regarding what you think.

It's been pretty cool long years though.I still remember i kept searching every top list for an MU had a decent forum. lmao.

Just my 2 cents.
I really don't accept with you... Main problem in private servers is donation, because players that donate are strongly dominating... I think that donators and others who collect everything must be equal, I've seen some servers with very very low zen drop and they were selling zen for real money, thats even better than selling F.O and server looks more interesting with that type of economy.

Voyager of Time and Space
Reaction score
I really don't accept with you... Main problem in private servers is donation, because players that donate are strongly dominating... I think that donators and others who collect everything must be equal, I've seen some servers with very very low zen drop and they were selling zen for real money, thats even better than selling F.O and server looks more interesting with that type of economy.

I don't think you've read my post thoroughly but alright, Whatever floats your boat.

Also- Yeah the zen thing is cool, But never forget players(i can count myself in this challenge.) can grind 1 week+ nonstop and you will wonder how they get their poop lmao.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes now i remember its jamaika will join hope my acc isnt deleted hehe long ago, well its sad to se this mu server going down, i remember i really stoped caring since humm i think it was something to do here that u had to pay to get server files from someone who seemed like took over ragezone forum since then people started selling their coding no more releases, but it be nice to have something like you posted.

i been trying to find a good stable bug free 97 version with client but i cant find it i want to test out some stuff and maybe play it alone etc but i gues i can stick to dios server for now until i find one of my own so much to remember hehe i quit global mu since s2 arrived with my bk lvl 340+
love the old school mu before they added the AD bar destroying HP builds etc etc hope it works i will login refresh my memory and help more but only as time alows me to

Back