Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Live Select Server In-Game View?

Reaction score
hey, i was thinking.... its kinda going to be difficult for sure but its a nice feature idea.

When you enter on select server, instead of seeing the ocean and ships and stuff, you could view a default map let's say 'Lorencia Town'' with the actual live players moving and playing and talking and pvp ring fightning and store selling etc, or another place like devias gate or arena etc.. why i thought about this idea cuz there is camera which moves on select server and goes in specific coordinates over and over, if we could change those coordinates and change the map just like 4FUNer did here for example:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f195/ex700-select-server-screen-low-1024831-post8197646/#post8197646
it wouldnt look bad.. not sure if this is actual live viewing or just loads the map and goes around but programmers know better :D

i know it sounds weird abit and random but its something really different :D who thinks we can do that?
what is required? which seasons would be supported?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah, i share this idea with you. Not only in select server screen, maybe a live stream of the game in web sites.

Back