Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Location Dedicated server

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi

I want to buy Dedicated Server OVH FROM KANADA, does it make a difference from PLAYERS EUROPA?

Thx

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There is a difference. The latency will be to high and it is not worth it. You should just buy from Europe, it is getting cheaper. There really are new good offers for European dedicated servers on websites like and I use their server. I have to say that it was a really good decision because their connection is really stable. I have not had any stuttering or glitches on my website and it is all thanks to their server. They have global servers so you don't have to worry about the location and you can get one really fast. They are giving them for the most affordable prices I have found and honestly there is no downside to their offer.

Last edited:
Back