Low Season servers S1 S2 S3

True MemberRank
    Feb 2013 Join Date
    352Posts

Low Season servers S1 S2 S3

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

Hello people! I don't know if it's right section where I make the thread but I just wanted to ask you guys if you know most popular, the best and most stable mu online servers with low versions, I m not talking about server files (but also would be good if you tell what's the best files for these versions P.S don't offer me JPN projects pls) so if you know good stable servers with low versions post here or PM me skype, or if you are willing to make any server with low version
    Last edited by KarLi; 19-01-17 at 05:33 PM. Reason: prefix

Re: Low Season servers S1 S2 S3

Well i have to say the FarroniaMU upcoming s3ep1 server will be super epic, files are super powered by @Shatter and tested by @KingLordMaster and myself, working on the project since alooot of time and we are seeing big potential on the server, plus its not even ready yet 100% i guess alex will decide on that.

True MemberRank
    Feb 2013 Join Date
    352Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KarLi View Post
    Well i have to say the FarroniaMU upcoming s3ep1 server will be super epic, files are super powered by @Shatter and tested by @KingLordMaster and myself, working on the project since alooot of time and we are seeing big potential on the server, plus its not even ready yet 100% i guess alex will decide on that.
    This server has been made for like 2-3 years??? I've even watched all Alex's streams of creating maps, It would be nice if this year that server could be opened :)

Quote Originally Posted by Dode View Post
    This server has been made for like 2-3 years??? I've even watched all Alex's streams of creating maps, It would be nice if this year that server could be opened :)
    haha yeah well there wasnt a serious deadline to publish it, cus there was ex700 version or something before... so s3e1 is a different thing, but yeah it was also developed since then, and finally now we can soon publish for beta etc

True MemberRank
    Feb 2013 Join Date
    352Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KarLi View Post
    haha yeah well there wasnt a serious deadline to publish it, cus there was ex700 version or something before... so s3e1 is a different thing, but yeah it was also developed since then, and finally now we can soon publish for beta etc
    Yeah been chating with Alex like hour ago, still waiting him to create me account! I want get in and check that server! :)

Alpha MaleRank
    Aug 2007 Join Date
    Faronnia.comLocation
    2,064Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dode View Post
    Yeah been chating with Alex like hour ago, still waiting him to create me account! I want get in and check that server! :)
    Thanks for taking interest dodey!
    Got you on discord, hit me up sometime :)
    We're launching soon.

True MemberRank
    Jul 2006 Join Date
    818Posts

there is only 2 serious s3 servers one is bless and second is globalmux who have been online for long time, rest is just monthly projects.

MemberRank
    Nov 2013 Join Date
    54Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ooo Yee View Post
    there is only 2 serious s3 servers one is bless and second is globalmux who have been online for long time, rest is just monthly projects.
    You fogot InfinityMu dude

Advertisement