Low Season servers S1 S2 S3

Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    The truth seeker -_- Dode is offline
    True MemberRank
    Feb 2013 Join Date
    352Posts

    Low Season servers S1 S2 S3


    RaGEZONE Recommends

    RaGEZONE Recommends

    Hello people! I don't know if it's right section where I make the thread but I just wanted to ask you guys if you know most popular, the best and most stable mu online servers with low versions, I m not talking about server files (but also would be good if you tell what's the best files for these versions P.S don't offer me JPN projects pls) so if you know good stable servers with low versions post here or PM me skype, or if you are willing to make any server with low version
    skype: dovydas.vinciunas12
    Last edited by KarLi; 19-01-17 at 05:33 PM. Reason: prefix


  2. #2

    Re: Low Season servers S1 S2 S3

    Well i have to say the FarroniaMU upcoming s3ep1 server will be super epic, files are super powered by @Shatter and tested by @KingLordMaster and myself, working on the project since alooot of time and we are seeing big potential on the server, plus its not even ready yet 100% i guess alex will decide on that.

  3. #3
    The truth seeker -_- Dode is offline
    True MemberRank
    Feb 2013 Join Date
    352Posts

    Re: Low Season servers S1 S2 S3

    Quote Originally Posted by KarLi View Post
    Well i have to say the FarroniaMU upcoming s3ep1 server will be super epic, files are super powered by @Shatter and tested by @KingLordMaster and myself, working on the project since alooot of time and we are seeing big potential on the server, plus its not even ready yet 100% i guess alex will decide on that.
    This server has been made for like 2-3 years??? I've even watched all Alex's streams of creating maps, It would be nice if this year that server could be opened :)

  4. #4

    Re: Low Season servers S1 S2 S3

    Quote Originally Posted by Dode View Post
    This server has been made for like 2-3 years??? I've even watched all Alex's streams of creating maps, It would be nice if this year that server could be opened :)
    haha yeah well there wasnt a serious deadline to publish it, cus there was ex700 version or something before... so s3e1 is a different thing, but yeah it was also developed since then, and finally now we can soon publish for beta etc

  5. #5
    The truth seeker -_- Dode is offline
    True MemberRank
    Feb 2013 Join Date
    352Posts

    Re: Low Season servers S1 S2 S3

    Quote Originally Posted by KarLi View Post
    haha yeah well there wasnt a serious deadline to publish it, cus there was ex700 version or something before... so s3e1 is a different thing, but yeah it was also developed since then, and finally now we can soon publish for beta etc
    Yeah been chating with Alex like hour ago, still waiting him to create me account! I want get in and check that server! :)

  6. #6
    faronnia.com KingLordMaster is offline
    Alpha MaleRank
    Aug 2007 Join Date
    Faronnia.comLocation
    2,064Posts

    Re: Low Season servers S1 S2 S3

    Quote Originally Posted by Dode View Post
    Yeah been chating with Alex like hour ago, still waiting him to create me account! I want get in and check that server! :)
    Thanks for taking interest dodey!
    Got you on discord, hit me up sometime :)
    We're launching soon.

  7. #7
    ^_^ Ooo Yee is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jul 2006 Join Date
    818Posts

    Re: Low Season servers S1 S2 S3

    there is only 2 serious s3 servers one is bless and second is globalmux who have been online for long time, rest is just monthly projects.

  8. #8
    Member Senin3un is offline
    MemberRank
    Nov 2013 Join Date
    54Posts

    Re: Low Season servers S1 S2 S3

    Quote Originally Posted by Ooo Yee View Post
    there is only 2 serious s3 servers one is bless and second is globalmux who have been online for long time, rest is just monthly projects.
    You fogot InfinityMu dude




Advertisement