Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Low Season servers S1 S2 S3

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hello people! I don't know if it's right section where I make the thread but I just wanted to ask you guys if you know most popular, the best and most stable mu online servers with low versions, I m not talking about server files (but also would be good if you tell what's the best files for these versions P.S don't offer me JPN projects pls) so if you know good stable servers with low versions post here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Re: Low Season servers S1 S2 S3

Well i have to say the FarroniaMU upcoming s3ep1 server will be super epic, files are super powered by Shatter and tested by KingLordMaster and myself, working on the project since alooot of time and we are seeing big potential on the server, plus its not even ready yet 100% i guess alex will decide on that.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Well i have to say the FarroniaMU upcoming s3ep1 server will be super epic, files are super powered by @Shatter and tested by @KingLordMaster and myself, working on the project since alooot of time and we are seeing big potential on the server, plus its not even ready yet 100% i guess alex will decide on that.
This server has been made for like 2-3 years??? I've even watched all Alex's streams of creating maps, It would be nice if this year that server could be opened :)

Upvote 0
Reaction score

This server has been made for like 2-3 years??? I've even watched all Alex's streams of creating maps, It would be nice if this year that server could be opened :)

haha yeah well there wasnt a serious deadline to publish it, cus there was ex700 version or something before... so s3e1 is a different thing, but yeah it was also developed since then, and finally now we can soon publish for beta etc

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

haha yeah well there wasnt a serious deadline to publish it, cus there was ex700 version or something before... so s3e1 is a different thing, but yeah it was also developed since then, and finally now we can soon publish for beta etc

Yeah been chating with Alex like hour ago, still waiting him to create me account! I want get in and check that server! :)

Upvote 0
faronnia.com
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Yeah been chating with Alex like hour ago, still waiting him to create me account! I want get in and check that server! :)

Thanks for taking interest dodey!
Got you on discord, hit me up sometime :)
We're launching soon.

Upvote 0
Reaction score

there is only 2 serious s3 servers one is bless and second is globalmux who have been online for long time, rest is just monthly projects.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

there is only 2 serious s3 servers one is bless and second is globalmux who have been online for long time, rest is just monthly projects.

You fogot InfinityMu dude

Upvote 0
Back