Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What makes u enjoy playing MuOnline?

Reaction score
Hello brothers and sistas :8:
Im really not sure if there's thread about that... but i think its very important for everyone =d

Tell me what makes u enjoy playing MuOnline?
No matter if you don't play anymore etc, what makes you download a client of a server and rush into it?
what makes u play it all day enjoy it that much?

for example some will say.. i like it cus i like to combo.. cus i like to collect boxes and make sets for fun, cus i like to fight with players, cus i like the sounds of the game, cus i like the designs, the skillls, the effects, the gameplay, the monsters, the events.. the people and meeting people.

So what about ya?

Reaction score
Hello brothers and sistas :8:
Im really not sure if there's thread about that... but i think its very important for everyone =d

Tell me what makes u enjoy playing MuOnline?
No matter if you don't play anymore etc, what makes you download a client of a server and rush into it?
what makes u play it all day enjoy it that much?

for example some will say.. i like it cus i like to combo.. cus i like to collect boxes and make sets for fun, cus i like to fight with players, cus i like the sounds of the game, cus i like the designs, the skillls, the effects, the gameplay, the monsters, the events.. the people and meeting people.

So what about ya?

i would say...for Mu Helper and that's all...maybe a little bit of old spirit too :):

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nostalgia. The mechanics are antiquated, the gameplay is basic, the quests have no real meaning, and the game has no depth. So it's entirely a nostalgia trip for me, and I enjoy modifying server files to try and make the game more modern.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nostalgia too.

Themed items was the first thing I remember. Wow, Vine Set, Bone Set, Dragon Set, Legendary Set are totally awesome.

Quick analysis:
All fallenfate said and more:
The game is too hard at the begging and too easy after some blesses and souls.

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nostalgia. The mechanics are antiquated, the gameplay is basic, the quests have no real meaning, and the game has no depth. So it's entirely a nostalgia trip for me, and I enjoy modifying server files to try and make the game more modern.
same here, besides i have pretty good memories from when i used to play, i made some good friends whom i still talk with as of today

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Interesting question, the most important thing is friendly players, nice PVP system, team gameplay what makes MU very interesting just think how different is the game when you play alone and when you play with a team, when you play alone mostly servers are boring for you, but if you have some friends or meet new, just think how the game changes no matter where you play, what version do you play, I think that mu online admins should look more at team gameplay and for developers you could make something like new guild system features for example guild wars with rewards, or if you are in same guild in party your exp is 10% higher just something that could make friendship between players...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Wonderful environments. High variety of different looking items. Grinding.
Easy combat makes talking in parties easier and as a result a more social experience. Only had this feeling in Mu Online and Rose Online.

But the environments makes it that more special. Mu Online is heavily inspired by Lord of The Rings. But, I did not see LOTR until after I played Mu Online. And I have to say, they captured the feeling perfectly.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
#OffTopic

Guys really sorry for this off topic, im trying to post a thread but i cant... I think its moderate #pardon

I wanna to start a mu server hosted in my own pc to play with my friends, we played mu on our teenage (nostalgia time), so the problem is: Im weekys looking for and testing many servers s6 ep3 and none is good. Anyone can indicate me a mu server season 6 ep 3 or higher without important bugs and without itens custom?
I need your help! Thx!

Reaction score
#OffTopic

Guys really sorry for this off topic, im trying to post a thread but i cant... I think its moderate #pardon

I wanna to start a mu server hosted in my own pc to play with my friends, we played mu on our teenage (nostalgia time), so the problem is: Im weekys looking for and testing many servers s6 ep3 and none is good. Anyone can indicate me a mu server season 6 ep 3 or higher without important bugs and without itens custom?
I need your help! Thx!

u tried? https://forum.ragezone.com/f197/muservices-season-6-episode-3-a-1055512

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
KarLi

Sorry for my ignorance, can i edit this server to do a hard mu server? And remove the schema of loren market and different jewels drops for each map?
yes you can, just change the map number and x-y coordinates in defaulyclasstype table in Sql and add lorencia to the movereq

As for the jewels those files have them in SCF_ItemDroprate if im not wrong

Reaction score
KarLi

Sorry for my ignorance, can i edit this server to do a hard mu server? And remove the schema of loren market and different jewels drops for each map?

Ofcourse u can do, just download other s6ep3 titans tech 11.70.52 files and use only their Databases, restore them.
and then u will have to use default mosntersetbase cus the current one has all npc etc in loren market, and then u just change jewel drops from itemdroprate and other configs, but please ask on other thread from now on.

thanks

Back