Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MOBA Mu Online?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hey :)

I know it may sound weird or idk if I'm even in the correct section for posting this either, but anyway.... is there any way we can make MU Online into a MOBA game?

I mean me and my brother love playing Dota 2, League of Legends and MuOnline so I started wondering if that's possible merging them into one :junglejane:
I know there's also only like 7 characters in MU but it would be pretty fr*cking sick to see

Like we can use zen for gold.. then buying armors, potions and stuff like that at an NPC from a base then we can use maybe skeletons (or other monsters) as the 'creeps' or 'minions'
We can still use the same PVP Mechanics.
For the map we can use Dungeon or Aida. I know it would take a ton of time and changes in programming but if there's any way that's possible, I'd invest as much money needed as possible on that :w00t:
That's going to attract tons and tons of players, too btw.

It doesn't necessarily have to be an ENTIRE new game of 'MuOnline MOBA' - we can just add in a custom 'event' and then players get rerouted into a moba map or something like that..
no hating or flaming please, just an idea :laugh:

Regards

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
seem pretty similar to tvt event, you would just have to add some towers and stuff like that

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
OH MY GOD THATS AN AMAZING IDEA :eek: I WOULD PLAY THE S**T OUT OF IT ALL DAY if someone can make this thing that would be amazing, as natzugen mentioned that TvT is something like this, there's maybe a way to do that, the only things probably you must do would be gold from characters/champions kills (whatever you want to call them), minion waves, towers, inhibitors and making them work, and nexus which i think is the hardest thing, I don't know or anyone would want to do this :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
seem pretty similar to tvt event, you would just have to add some towers and stuff like that

Exactly! those three lanes, towers etc etc. Do you know any dev that would be willing to try this idea out?

OH MY GOD THATS AN AMAZING IDEA :eek: I WOULD PLAY THE S**T OUT OF IT ALL DAY if someone can make this thing that would be amazing, as natzugen mentioned that TvT is something like this, there's maybe a way to do that, the only things probably you must do would be gold from characters/champions kills (whatever you want to call them), minion waves, towers, inhibitors and making them work, and nexus which i think is the hardest thing, I don't know or anyone would want to do this :)

I know right? like damn imagine how huge amount of players would play it. Like for example, being a 'gamer' of multiple games, sometimes I get bored playing MuOnline I would switch to League of Legends/DOTA2 -- just think of it -- why would you have to switch games when it's already there? :eek:tt:
switch to MMORPG or MOBA

I'm sure the monsters/npcs and some resources already built-in MUOnline would be enough.. just the coding stuff would be hard.
Then setting up ranks like bronze/silver/gold/plat/diamond etc.. haha sick eh?

Someone should step up and make a team.. then make an ultimate server with this idea:)
And ofcourse, If anyone do, count me in and let me know! hoping that (those would) they'll be consistent with it and finish the project :)

I was going to contact IGCN but eh... I don't own IGCN Premium Files, it's going to be too much fund for 500$ files + a server + paying IGCN devs for extra MOBA addon..
I'm hoping just the 'addon' maybe on S6 Servers using zteam or titanstech or something so i wouldnt have to afford for those premium files
If not.. then I'll have to go with IGCN and I'll budget and deal things out with IGCN first on the total cost

Regards

Last edited:
IGCN Co-Founder
Reaction score
I had this idea some time ago. We need some designer who can create a map for this and we may attempt to create something. we will add it to igcn files and ofcourse it will be free for author of the map.

Back