Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Good MSSQL database Webhosting?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm looking for a good webhosting that can support MSSQL Database, dose anyone know?.
Thank you.

Kingdom of Shadows
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Its not recommended to host your database in other datacenter than your main server because it will generate a big delay and possible hack attempts which can be prevented on a private local connection.

Anyhow to answer your question none of the available hosting companies offer you free support for mssql database as the product is very expensive. If you're willing to pay then go to and look for affiliated hosting companies, most if not all of them offer you at any paid plan access to some mssql databases(limited in space).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I just need it for webdev for musite, not to hosting muserver :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
know there is an place like localhost, or you don't have space on your hard drive? xD

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm looking for a good webhosting that can support MSSQL Database, dose anyone know?.
Thank you.

if there's have no any webhosting supported for mssql, then use the other way..

eg. get 1 vps, then in ur vps, just install mssql, DB, webserver, etc

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm using Mac OS X, so i need an webhosting where i can host my MUOnline Database for php projects.
SQL Server is not supported on Mac OS, only windows.

I need just database sql hosting. no gameserver or other server files to host.

My Laptop (PHP Files) ---> SQL DATABASE (webhosting)

Back