Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

E.O.I Mu Administrator minded people

Reaction score
This thread may get deleted or moved, however I'll just make a new one in the recruitment section.

I was just wondering if there's users on here like there used to be, who prefer partnering up (being sponsored) and creating a server this way? The reason I'm asking is because I MAY be interested in purchasing some licensed files from emulators to web cms/designs etc etc whatever is needed to make a successful long term server.

I personally don't have the updated knowledge or time to maintain such a role, however I'd be happy to help out where and when I can ( I'm starting to think this should of gone into the recruit section oh well, I'll get a more focused target viewing here), the right candidate shouldn't have to be told what is partaken in this role of administration of a Mu server.

The catch is donations, Donations go toward server bills/maintenance costs, profits split 50/50, and the creditably speaking I will "own" the server, however what you contribute is entirely yours to claim.

I do not, nor have I never broken agreements without doing so out of best interest towards funding and my opinion on worthiness, I've been scammed and "fucked" over many times, I treat those with the same respect treated to me.

Thanks, Kurt.

Edit: I guess to save the thread, I can ask the public if they prefer to be sponsored or to work completely by themselves, and what past experiences they've had (no need to shame, but shaming is entirely up to you).

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Just experienced working alone. It doesn't really work. Mu players are always in need of things, free items, events, what ever it is they are always asking for new stuff. For a single person team its near impossible to please everyone, let alone config a server to everyones likings. With a team and solid files it would be much easier. A team just helps the admin with free time to actually work on the server instead of having to worry about whats going on in game. Game masters can do that.

So yes, it is possible to run a server alone, which seems to be what everyone is attempting to do, but thats only because they see profit and want to keep most of the earnings themselves. People that run as a team, also have profit, but unlike running it alone, a team is long term, meaning the profit is long term aswell

Reaction score
Hey Kurt,
Long time no see bro i hope everything goes well nowdays for u.

Working alone
* Too much pressure
* More reports and tasks to do.
* More safe financially and in security of server if u know how to keep it safe

Working with sponsors/partners
* Its good to teamwork things out and collect ideas etc
* I prefer owning a server alone and having 3-5 GM's in game .
* if sponsor pays for the host etc then thats the only good thing..

so basically if u can handle it alone then plan and do the server alone but alwyas have a backup like an extra Admin that u can really Trust.

Or else u can risk it on a team and may get successful with the server or at the end f'd and thrown away who knows.

I prefer controlling the server alone with few GM's :)

Sent from my iPhone.

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Another aussie, good to see. Also, rockin' the suit, haha.

I'm more of a 'single admin, many moderators' kind of person, myself. I prefer controlling things but having the support of people in different timezones to keep the server active and civil. I'd like to utilise some of the Season 8 source at some point to allow new automated events, new quests, custom NPCs and such, to make it more of a proper MMO style. Not that I run them any more, too much hassle these days. Seems like anyone who tries to make a server gets harassed and the community amongst players can get pretty toxic quite quickly.

Back