Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MU Coders List

Status
Not open for further replies.
faronnia.com
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Fair enough :lol:

If you guys come up with more, please post here!

Edit: 1st post updated

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Sorry... I´d like to be a coder... But I´m not... I change something on client, but I´m not coder.... :(

Sorry my bad English...

iNewLegend , Leo123
Reaction score
Add programing lang too

leo123 - Coderz Factory (MU Server Files)
->

leo123 - BoR (MU Server Files, Client DLLs, External Clients) (C++, C#, ASM, PHP)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
WTF?! Emeleto = SoaD

O come on´ Now Coders = Various Achievements (MU Tutorials, MU Patches)?

This its incredible. Search Coders on google to really know, whats really means be coders ;)

All can be coders today, you are coder, I am coder, but do not ask Who is actually really programmer?

Many on the list are programmers, working and dedicated to mu as hobby and many are recognized as programmers deserve! 5 years in the past here are all coderz, but few innovate with something interesting, now it is Customs + Copy / Paste + Ego + Sales and Use the ball to pull on him ..

What next? Digivolve a programmer? Pikachu attacks!

Good initiative by the way, I think it went without saying who deserve respect.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its general topic talking.. not dev/release section so I can show what I want related to the game.. why u deleted the post?

WARNING - WARNING - SHOW OFF DETECTED.

I have naked pics of megan fox... does that makes me better? =P

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
as its general discusion section I can post what I want related to the section thread.

Mod is not a God, even God listen what you have to say.. so he must too, he is here to listen, not to "show off" himself

anyway is that insulting? pff I express my opinion.

Show me the rule syaing that thing couldnt be here, otherwise make the post back yourself.

Have a good day Mr Moderator.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back