Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MU Coders List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i am glad someone put me in the list of coders when all i do is make 1 patch :)
i do have my non mu projects tho

faronnia.com
Loyal Member
Reaction score
EmaLeto Coder?
No but has made a lot of contributions (mainly patches and cracked mains of 1.06) as well as other guides, releases and helpful posts for a long time.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
add me Vegnagun - MuServer Editor/Developper

MuOnline Fantasy Edits

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@DielDF, you think you are a programmer but is certainly not ^^

@Vegnagun, you need to do something remarkable to have this status, I'm sorry, but I never saw anything

cyao

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
hmm i think this list is good so we cant forget from where it goes all of MU the great people that we all need to be thanksful for their work and all
But the one thing i dont like is that this people dont want to share their expirience with other people :)
Thats what i think,maybe i am wrong but thats my opinion Respect to all!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
um, I don't have any association with Mu Web anymore... in fact this is like the first thing that I post that is at least remotely related to Mu Online XD lol I have been online in over 100 days too :p and I left off when Season 4 came out (amazing how things have changed o_O)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Most people that you added in list aren't coders...

King of the bongo
Reaction score
um, I don't have any association with Mu Web anymore... in fact this is like the first thing that I post that is at least remotely related to Mu Online XD lol I have been online in over 100 days too :p and I left off when Season 4 came out (amazing how things have changed o_O)

You should look on Season 6 :thumbup1:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@Denied yeah, I am working on it lol I just got back from college and I am contemplating restarting my website from scratch. Hopefully I'm not too rusty at php :( btw can you tell me which server pack is the most widely used atm by private servers? it'd be best if I design everything aimed at that (not like there is that much of a difference but yeah..). lol

@FCV thats only because I didn't want master profiting off of my designs.. I would have been more than happy to let him use em if he had promised a share of the profit to me or they were released for free but he never did so I really didn't care to support MuWeb after that

Reaction score
@Denied yeah, I am working on it lol I just got back from college and I am contemplating restarting my website from scratch. Hopefully I'm not too rusty at php :( btw can you tell me which server pack is the most widely used atm by private servers? it'd be best if I design everything aimed at that (not like there is that much of a difference but yeah..). lol

@FCV thats only because I didn't want master profiting off of my designs.. I would have been more than happy to let him use em if he had promised a share of the profit to me or they were released for free but he never did so I really didn't care to support MuWeb after that
yea i know that ...

@Respect

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back