Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

About Mu Community

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
dudes, you don't understand me, but the problem is not in you it's in me because i can say that what I want with the correct words.
I'm 17 years old and my friends are 20-25 years old all. We all play mu. But 90% of my friends now says: 2014 have more cool games than mu who are more interesting and etc.. with my best friend with who I play mu more than 3 years (10 hours at day minimum - sleep 3-4 hours :D) says now: the mu is good game but now in the internet space have released more games than more cool than mu. My friend have cool pc with 2 gb video card 8 gb ram and i7 cpu and etc and when i go to him home he say: you want to play mu? Let's I show you something different and run me some game from 2013 on full graphic effects settings and resolution on big monitor and i say WTF:D THe people who still play mu like me and you and you etc. are people who are like tupack in the jall - real wigga betwen niggas who don't understand you :D
I love the mu game, I think you too. But the most people says: Mu is OLD. But I think if we add something new and best in the MU, the lot of old players will go back. We must make inovations in this game. We make private servers, we have nothing with webzen, so all mu admins/owners of private servers use files from everywhere but not from the webzen (last server files, buggles etc.) so, our servers are not 100% stable like the global.... The best mu servers have own created websites for example. When the server die, the website files die with it. I think if my server die and if I share my created/moded. web. will be more cool than the if the web die with the server. I don't know. The people who can make something GOOD with that game, don' do it because for why to do it ? Who can hack global mu don't hack it because why to do it ? if i can hack gmo i will hack better one bank to get money, because if i hack GMO, what will i have for me? nothing ... And for that no one start make big projects like savoy's webshop, and =master= muweb's because this is a lot of time investion in bullshits, and in the end, no one say you one THX and is better to go start f*cked work for small money because your will get money for the time who you spend in the work. But if now i start created some mu website when i end it and release it the lot of people will remove my credits in the website and will say: the website is created by: THE ONE OF A LOT OF STUPID MU SERVERS, but the website will be created by me? why i to invest time to share something to the bustards when SHE all don't understand what i do for him? So
The more than 50% of the players of MU as all in the world is in private servers.
But the 90% of private servers are runing from kids and 97% of players in mu are kids. So if you want to make alive again mu you must make the game interesting for kids. (I Think)
PEACE & LOVE. :)

edit: i want to say: if you start read and learn and learn and learn new things your will understend how much you don't know, not how much you know. => the kids say: i'm pro. but one pro never say i'm pro also the pro i think means: professional :D but i don't know do some player can say him profesion is mu online when the owners of biggest servers never say i'm pro cuz know every boss have boss and we all noobs. I want peace and i want to say: the kids say: I'm pro when he are noob and the Pro say i'm noob when he are pro :D wtf :D connection mistake the user make ton of spam i will stop spam in this discussion from now. PEACE & LOVE :)

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
MU community not dead. We have access to custom, innovative content created and shared (either privately or publically) by people outisde of WebZen. We have access to working, 95%+ bug free files. Sure, even 1 bug can be an issue, and don't even get me started on hacks and protection against them, we all know what server admins have to deal with.

The truth is that there is so much more out there, been done and released, wether its free or payed, than there ever was 5 years ago.

Just enjoy, and if you want to learn and practice some skills, take up projects and release them here on ragezone. Doesn't matter if its a little poopy patch or a noob skin you did in MS Paint for a sword. Every contribution is an addition to what makes the MU Online world go round and round :p:

You, sir, have the right approach to a community like RZ's MU Community.
So much has been done since the release of the 97d server files (good old times!) and even the smallest contribution can lead to something grand!
Sure, we deal with a ton of kiddo's, but it's no different in any other MMO community and it's something we have to deal with.
The main reason of this is because with the wonderful tuts and releases we have, any kid can setup a MU server, resulting in those weird servers you spot every now and then.

But make no mistake, there are plenty of mature and friendly people to go around as well. So what can we do about the bad attitude of some people? Nothing much...it's just something that comes with it, I guess.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
dudes, you don't understand me, but the problem is not in you it's in me because i can say that what I want with the correct words.
I'm 17 years old and my friends are 20-25 years old all. We all play mu. But 90% of my friends now says: 2014 have more cool games than mu who are more interesting and etc.. with my best friend with who I play mu more than 3 years (10 hours at day minimum - sleep 3-4 hours :D) says now: the mu is good game but now in the internet space have released more games than more cool than mu. My friend have cool pc with 2 gb video card 8 gb ram and i7 cpu and etc and when i go to him home he say: you want to play mu? Let's I show you something different and run me some game from 2013 on full graphic effects settings and resolution on big monitor and i say WTF:D THe people who still play mu like me and you and you etc. are people who are like tupack in the jall - real wigga betwen niggas who don't understand you :D
I love the mu game, I think you too. But the most people says: Mu is OLD. But I think if we add something new and best in the MU, the lot of old players will go back. We must make inovations in this game. We make private servers, we have nothing with webzen, so all mu admins/owners of private servers use files from everywhere but not from the webzen (last server files, buggles etc.) so, our servers are not 100% stable like the global.... The best mu servers have own created websites for example. When the server die, the website files die with it. I think if my server die and if I share my created/moded. web. will be more cool than the if the web die with the server. I don't know. The people who can make something GOOD with that game, don' do it because for why to do it ? Who can hack global mu don't hack it because why to do it ? if i can hack gmo i will hack better one bank to get money, because if i hack GMO, what will i have for me? nothing ... And for that no one start make big projects like savoy's webshop, and =master= muweb's because this is a lot of time investion in bullshits, and in the end, no one say you one THX and is better to go start f*cked work for small money because your will get money for the time who you spend in the work. But if now i start created some mu website when i end it and release it the lot of people will remove my credits in the website and will say: the website is created by: THE ONE OF A LOT OF STUPID MU SERVERS, but the website will be created by me? why i to invest time to share something to the bustards when SHE all don't understand what i do for him? So
The more than 50% of the players of MU as all in the world is in private servers.
But the 90% of private servers are runing from kids and 97% of players in mu are kids. So if you want to make alive again mu you must make the game interesting for kids. (I Think)
PEACE & LOVE. :)

edit: i want to say: if you start read and learn and learn and learn new things your will understend how much you don't know, not how much you know. => the kids say: i'm pro. but one pro never say i'm pro also the pro i think means: professional :D but i don't know do some player can say him profesion is mu online when the owners of biggest servers never say i'm pro cuz know every boss have boss and we all noobs. I want peace and i want to say: the kids say: I'm pro when he are noob and the Pro say i'm noob when he are pro :D wtf :D connection mistake the user make ton of spam i will stop spam in this discussion from now. PEACE & LOVE :)

MuOnline kinda lose out comparing it to other game.
I think we just have to wait for webzen to get newer season up.

1 thing admin can implement is a special script system to make it fun.
It just gonna be awesome in due time..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think the game will back to the life when MU2 Private Servers was fact. :D 100 new seasons, all the same, think will have players when MU2 is ON Officialy cuz in the mu2 the Game Engine will be different :D => The change will be big, while in the seasons have just new things on the old start point (main).

Reaction score
I think the game will back to the life when MU2 Private Servers was fact. :D 100 new seasons, all the same, think will have players when MU2 is ON Officialy cuz in the mu2 the Game Engine will be different :D => The change will be big, while in the seasons have just new things on the old start point (main).

Yes but for me...MU2 is tottally new game...is not the same poop if u know what i mean ;p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, if people are willing to help "As a community" , I could always emulate + Teach and provide knowledge of how to emulate/contribute/code...

Basically people only need to contribute information -> Packet Structure & Packet Decryption.

MuOnline community never would be free source, and if you share your skills with all, there are much people that would sell your work with no thx for you and money for them.

Reaction score
MuOnline community never would be free source, and if you share your skills with all, there are much people that would sell your work with no thx for you and money for them.
Well that's probably true for some people. But consider another way - open source your work in a way that enables other people to contribute (for example using GitHub). Maybe soon your open source project is good enough to compete with this guys so that no one would buy anything from them anymore.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well that's probably true for some people. But consider another way - open source your work in a way that enables other people to contribute (for example using GitHub). Maybe soon your open source project is good enough to compete with this guys so that no one would buy anything from them anymore.
your words come true :)
but there are such guys who sells other work, and it would be sold to guys who don't know about such public releases and etc... it never stops in all spheres

Mu~Intensity
Reaction score

Let's hope MU2 will come asap... MU Online is slowly dieing. It is, really. The game is getting old. Just compare it to much more popular games like WoW, Diablo, Guild Wars, Perfect World etc. MU can't compete with games like that. MU is in fact pretty boring... no quests, just exp and pvp and that's it. We need new blood. ;)

The game is the same as it was 10 years ago... Okay, there are more characters, events and stuff. But still, it's 99% the same. I made my first server 8 years ago. And nothing has changed :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Old blood will always have a special place for Mu Online.

It's this "new" generation that doesn't appreciate the simple gameplay. All they care is graphics and more useless poop to do.

Reaction score
Old blood will always have a special place for Mu Online.

It's this "new" generation that doesn't appreciate the simple gameplay. All they care is graphics and more useless poop to do.

C'omon lets be honest. Better Graphic=More users, Better modules to make esaier exp,farm,loot=More users...
Well idk about MU2,but season10 have to do something...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
C'omon lets be honest. Better Graphic=More users, Better modules to make esaier exp,farm,loot=More users...
Well idk about MU2,but season10 have to do something...

In short what you just described is that the new generation of gamers are lazy, do not want to invest time into a game and prefer to have everything handed to them.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I believe that more guides would help revive this community when i just started my first server in far 2005 with drakelv then this forum was alive because everyone was looking for something and try to help everyone about servers and protection now everyone are so smart that any question you ask get answer ~noob,lol,etc,,, that's the way how yous are killing this forum.

Back