Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

About Mu Community

Reaction score
So..i'm the only one who thinks that Mu Community is dead?or at least it's dying slowly?
Same with Mu Servers...Same with Mu Community on RZ..i mean before a year or more there was full of spamming things about Mu,maybe the spamm is not s ogood,but people talking about it..
Now i feel like it's dead...some post are running on /f192 but still slow and one of them is
" Whats the saddest things happen in your MuOnline Experience?" or "Mu Online History" and so on,
also some of the other speaks about older versions/server or about Java... its look like 2013-2014 until now People give up on this part..

If im correct what we can do to improve the Comunity?

Last edited:
Kingdom of Shadows
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Lack of public development and lack of new players. About public developments I don't think anything will be changed soon because there are still those "coders" that take free releases and sell them(and some people are stupid enough to spend up to few hundreds of dollars for that) which is pretty frustrating for a coder so most of real coders prefer to work for money or for their own servers.

PS: I'm not talking about private coders team that actually know what they do!

Reaction score
For me MU Is not dead it's just that people are selfish and only few help each other here , the rest wait for free releases
and nothing else , if we were working and learning all together you wouldnt imagine what awesome things we would have .

like what? more private scam servers that opens again every month so admin can earn some cash?
just check advertise section, every s6ep3 there is such.

i dont believe that there will ever be some good free releases at mu section, and well its good.

Reaction score
Sure, private servers that open only for a short time without knowledge and plan is a waste of time , but we dont know so we play it.
i have seen alot of s6ep3 servers that are dead by now but what to do people dont have patience to learn and make something serious atleast.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Don't generalize mate. There are S6Ep3 servers that are still online until now. We even use Free Releases and made improvements and fixes on it. But the time we accumulate funds for the premium files, **E team has just disappeared.

Reaction score
i start thinking about..."Why everyone can open a server..?" even if the server will be close on the next 3 days,many server type like this with no life will make players tired and bored, and even find new ones will become the same as before...

So i think the problems starting from the Administrators,i'm sure they dont do the correct thing..if the people will be bored with your server and the 100+ online will become 10...Then the fail is the Admin and not the users.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i start thinking about..."Why everyone can open a server..?" even if the server will be close on the next 3 days,many server type like this with no life will make players tired and bored, and even find new ones will become the same as before...

So i think the problems starting from the Administrators,i'm sure they dont do the correct thing..if the people will be bored with your server and the 100+ online will become 10...Then the fail is the Admin and not the users.

Because they're not making a gaming community, they're making money and if they don't earn in less than 1 month they just close the server down and open a new one with the same server files and rename it.

In our case, we didn't earn for the first 3 months, good thing is we secure money for the hosting fee good for 6 months.

In addition, I guess server admins should have much experience as player rather than start a server without or less experience as player. Specially those server admins just use the default shop, event item bags, etc... settings. A pro MU player will be a good server admin.

I saw a lot of this in /f198 and some of these server admins DDoS'ed successful servers.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Because they're not making a gaming community, they're making money and if they don't earn in less than 1 month they just close the server down and open a new one with the same server files and rename it.
In our case, we didn't earn for the first 3 months, good thing is we secure money for the hosting fee good for 6 months.

In addition, I guess server admins should have much experience as player rather than start a server without or less experience as player. Specially those server admins just use the default shop, event item bags, etc... settings. A pro MU player will be a good server admin.

I saw a lot of this in /f198 and some of these server admins DDoS'ed successful servers.
I have never made a server for money, I just needed a good team to keep up the server. I feel like I'm gonna make a strong remake of MuVersus, got 3 extra people on my team to watch the server. My mistake was to trust low reputation hosting provider which ruined my server of ddos'es and unstability. My player count was growing rapidly, then I faced Rebekka and there was nothing I could do until I found out about OVH. That's where I've migrated a week ago, soon I'm opening beta test for players to test it and help me build a server to fit their needs. Anyone can feel free to apply for beta test by pm'ing me. I am also looking for experienced Game Masters and developers, designers and programmers. My server was never about the money, however a small advantage was accessible for donators, like buffs and seals. Please feel free to apply for staff position or beta test, me and my team we will do our best to make players happy.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have never made a server for money, I just needed a good team to keep up the server. I feel like I'm gonna make a strong remake of MuVersus, got 3 extra people on my team to watch the server. My mistake was to trust low reputation hosting provider which ruined my server of ddos'es and unstability. My player count was growing rapidly, then I faced Rebekka and there was nothing I could do until I found out about OVH. That's where I've migrated a week ago, soon I'm opening beta test for players to test it and help me build a server to fit their needs. Anyone can feel free to apply for beta test by pm'ing me. I am also looking for experienced Game Masters and developers, designers and programmers. My server was never about the money, however a small advantage was accessible for donators, like buffs and seals. Please feel free to apply for staff position or beta test, me and my team we will do our best to make players happy.

How you're going to pay the hosting fees, the files if you're using premium, web dev, GMs?

Reaction score
How you're going to pay the hosting fees, the files if you're using premium, web dev, GMs?
I have a job, and I'm single lol. Hosting fee + license is like 100GBP a month, not a big deal. Game Masters found me and asked me to save the server, they're doing it on their own as everyone wants to stay in a good server and they know I can handle it :) Like I said, a small advantages for donators will be available, like seal & buff stuff.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a job, and I'm single lol. Hosting fee + license is like 100GBP a month, not a big deal. Game Masters found me and asked me to save the server, they're doing it on their own as everyone wants to stay in a good server and they know I can handle it :) Like I said, a small advantages for donators will be available, like seal & buff stuff.

Nice. Good to see there are server owners like you.

Reaction score
Thanks, but I have a server to manage :)

Btw, Is that zTeam GameServer S8ep2?
Oh I see. No, I'm running IGC Server files. I Own ex700+ license, it's just I'started with S6Ep3 so I can upgrade the server later :)

Back