Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

About Mu Community

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
and how you support your words; i mean how you can be so sure?
1 thing I presume is that, when times goes by.. MU has high version.
Now its 8
It gets more interesting.

Just imagine if they add one more special character. Its got be big hit again and everyone be freaking cracking all over once more and releasing them and sharing sources again.

When IGCN released a ex702 is like wo!!
When z team release season 8 recently. Its crazy.

Reaction score
Well, if people are willing to help "As a community" , I could always emulate + Teach and provide knowledge of how to emulate/contribute/code...

Basically people only need to contribute information -> Packet Structure & Packet Decryption.

Reaction score
@Netzo your server was a GMO like server?
Depends on what you have in mind, if you are talking about the type, no-reset - then yes. Some features were like GMO though. Donating couldn't make difference dramatically, only little benefits.

-( . ) ( . )-
Loyal Member
Reaction score
hmmm it is so nice IPBoard is a open source forum?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Most Mu Online users are kids. I've seen more off-topic replies and cries for help in threads than I can count.

Everyone who at-least knows how to setup a server without a guide or begging for help is biding their time, doing stuff behind the curtains in other private communities. Current state of Mu pserver community development lacks proper developers sharing and guiding the rest of the pack.

Just my 2 cents. Regards people :)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Most Mu Online users are kids. I've seen more off-topic replies and cries for help in threads than I can count.

Everyone who at-least knows how to setup a server without a guide or begging for help is biding their time, doing stuff behind the curtains in other private communities. Current state of Mu pserver community development lacks proper developers sharing and guiding the rest of the pack.

Just my 2 cents. Regards people :)

So atleast atm, we can do our best to get this through.
Maybe the Premium files guy brings a whole new era sometimes to this section.

faronnia.com
Loyal Member
Reaction score
MU community not dead. We have access to custom, innovative content created and shared (either privately or publically) by people outisde of WebZen. We have access to working, 95%+ bug free files. Sure, even 1 bug can be an issue, and don't even get me started on hacks and protection against them, we all know what server admins have to deal with.

The truth is that there is so much more out there, been done and released, wether its free or payed, than there ever was 5 years ago.

Just enjoy, and if you want to learn and practice some skills, take up projects and release them here on ragezone. Doesn't matter if its a little poopy patch or a noob skin you did in MS Paint for a sword. Every contribution is an addition to what makes the MU Online world go round and round :p:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i think we all just make the game more cool like new skins making real faces on real humans on the characters skins :D haha and etc. in the world all private servers are THE SAME! The people want SOMETHING NEW, if you want offer him OLD game your must import something NEW in the game. like my mu server semi all skins are differents sets characters, have sub zero,scorpion char, etc. have ak 47 mk16 deagle, stupid wings :D and a lot of bullshits and custom trash. I no have people, but i run the server and the most of peoples in other forums says: "the new skins are stupid!". :D WTF MAN go kill yourself. IN the internet space all servers are the SAME. nothing different. We must code new scripts. I'm noob, i'm only can change skins with bmd flies replace, i don't know very good english, and i understand 0% of coding gameservers dll's etc. but i know have humans who can, we must ADDICT new FACES with NEW FREE BIG STABLE GLOBAL RELELASES like muweb =master= - this is big project, we must addict more people's who understand php etc. to code new modules, to make the game more interesting. We must addict some people to modificate the game server and add new bullshits, etc. The game mu is old. The "GAMERS" likes COOL GAMES WITH BIG HARDWARE REQUEMENTS! the mu is stupid, big cpu usage (big requements on the lastest version only) but no have graphic details and the engine of the game all over all is stupid for the "gamers", probably the stupid is incorect word, probably is not "cool" is more cool for word here. anyway. we must make new bullshits in the mu servers. the most mu servers without the big mu servers (not all) are run by NOOOBS who say: I'm PROO, i can say to him only: s**** my .... bro. everyone can run mu server, no every one can secure it and make it stable like human, no like bot, no one understand 100% of the engine and coding and structure of mu online, but everyone thing "he understand" :D

----------------------
ALL OVER ALL:
we must stop run the same servers, and we must inovate some new things in the game to make it more insteresting for the kinds. ..... ( when we can'T do something else) ...

btw: the biggest problem is: the kids like things for kids (like toys)
when i was noob i run mu server and have for 2 weeks more than 5000 acc. and 300+ online players (2009 year) but now i'm biggest noob ("pro") but i have only 1-2 online players :D because i don't the most kids like bullshits.
I don'tk now do i'm kid or not but i know i'm noob, don't fight me and don't hack my server please :D peace!!!!!!! :p

============
PEACE & LOVE.
The BAVKA.

-( . ) ( . )-
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i think we all just make the game more cool like new skins making real faces on real humans on the characters skins :D haha and etc. in the world all private servers are THE SAME! The people want SOMETHING NEW, if you want offer him OLD game your must import something NEW in the game. like my mu server semi all skins are differents sets characters, have sub zero,scorpion char, etc. have ak 47 mk16 deagle, stupid wings :D and a lot of bullshits and custom trash. I no have people, but i run the server and the most of peoples in other forums says: "the new skins are stupid!". :D WTF MAN go kill yourself. IN the internet space all servers are the SAME. nothing different. We must code new scripts. I'm noob, i'm only can change skins with bmd flies replace, i don't know very good english, and i understand 0% of coding gameservers dll's etc. but i know have humans who can, we must ADDICT new FACES with NEW FREE BIG STABLE GLOBAL RELELASES like muweb =master= - this is big project, we must addict more people's who understand php etc. to code new modules, to make the game more interesting. We must addict some people to modificate the game server and add new bullshits, etc. The game mu is old. The "GAMERS" likes COOL GAMES WITH BIG HARDWARE REQUEMENTS! the mu is stupid, big cpu usage (big requements on the lastest version only) but no have graphic details and the engine of the game all over all is stupid for the "gamers", probably the stupid is incorect word, probably is not "cool" is more cool for word here. anyway. we must make new bullshits in the mu servers. the most mu servers without the big mu servers (not all) are run by NOOOBS who say: I'm PROO, i can say to him only: s**** my .... bro. everyone can run mu server, no every one can secure it and make it stable like human, no like bot, no one understand 100% of the engine and coding and structure of mu online, but everyone thing "he understand" :D

----------------------
ALL OVER ALL:
we must stop run the same servers, and we must inovate some new things in the game to make it more insteresting for the kinds. ..... ( when we can'T do something else) ...

btw: the biggest problem is: the kids like things for kids (like toys)
when i was noob i run mu server and have for 2 weeks more than 5000 acc. and 300+ online players (2009 year) but now i'm biggest noob ("pro") but i have only 1-2 online players :D because i don't the most kids like bullshits.
I don'tk now do i'm kid or not but i know i'm noob, don't fight me and don't hack my server please :D peace!!!!!!! :p

============
PEACE & LOVE.
The BAVKA.

we didn't understand your post bro we understand only was Shits hahahaha peace

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
we didn't understand your post bro we understand only was Shits hahahaha peace
yesterday i was overdosed sorry
so, i think this: mu online community is dead cuz no have SERIOUS people who continue make SERIOUS projects. (for free) (i'f have more freeprojects like muweb, savoy's webshop, etc. all will be more cool.)
and the kids like games with cool video effects, etc. (so the kids in our time are kids and just want fun, for people who don't play mu yet, will say the game sucks cuz see "stupid" graphic,(/scenario), and i think the people who love the mu and play years before, i play mu snice 2007 year probably, so i see only the same servers with same clients, server files, only with different rates, monstersetbase, shops, etc. To make one server more played i think, must offer some unique, who don't have no one mu server yet. :D just the mu as all is old game and today's kids like games 10-20 gb for 1000 GHz cpu and 2000 GB ram etc. this is only my think. i will never addict the noobs to start play mu, so i must addict the old mu players to start play my server, so to start play in my(or your or on somebody, anyway) server, i will offer some unique who don't have noone server yet. xa
Sorry for my bad english and for that i'm so stupid.
Do you can follow my mind? :D
that's all
peace & love

Last edited:
-( . ) ( . )-
Loyal Member
Reaction score
MU have a lot of CPU usage the lower specs can't play in this kind of game....

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
MU have a lot of CPU usage the lower specs can't play in this kind of game....

According to technologies nowadays, Kids is school get such good laptops as this:

And i meant kids like 12 - 15 Years old ago group

And you can't exactly complain about it mate.
CPU usage for MuOnline is acceptable (maybe average)

So it good enough bro.
I think the the developers are also trying to reduce as much CPU usage still.

-( . ) ( . )-
Loyal Member
Reaction score
as of todays era.. that the other country have a low technology??

Back