Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu: eX701

TitansTech / SCFMT
Reaction score
Dev on KOR main is crap, we did da proto but is useless til GMO upgrade to 700. We dont want to go back to 700

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dev on KOR main is crap, we did da proto but is useless til GMO upgrade to 700. We dont want to go back to 700

99% of features gonna be same, the differences will be related to some seals, cash shop items and shits.. once GMO will be released you can change proto.. Voilà.. and we have ex700 release on same day as GMO H@H@H@, epic.

I also would like to notice new main have new packets coding ^^

TitansTech / SCFMT
Reaction score
No need to tell me what i already know :] i do prefer GMO, more stable, multi language without any dll plugins nor asm.

TitansTech / SCFMT
Reaction score
oh nice :] kor is good for develop only :) GMO atm is the best choise, love to see how people follows :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
wings looks officially great !
offtopic here: how to read those new bmd on ex700 client?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone re-upload patch to normal host? (takes million of ages to download this patch ;D) thanks!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Some Image Ex701:
Big thank to Tomatoes for Main Unpack and UnProtect

Bigman - Mu: eX701 - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Really very nice pics, but i have a little question, the new main has "Clock, 3d button and camera?" i see that on the pic or is a mod from the team?, about the camera setting i think is from webzen cuz the new client had "Camera .bmds" ... nice skill from bk, good pics really :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Really very nice pics, but i have a little question, the new main has "Clock, 3d button and camera?" i see that on the pic or is a mod from the team?, about the camera setting i think is from webzen cuz the new client had "Camera .bmds" ... nice skill from bk, good pics really :)

It's mod from my team. Webzen don't make it, but you can config camera and angle from new file camera bmd.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
hope soon this goes in private servers it will be very nice :))) i think this will rock mu world :pPPp

Back