Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Legend

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
It is happening boys!

Woo-hoo! I just hope they would already establish an open discussion of the game, because I really would like to point out that they shouldn't make the game a dungeon crawling generic mmo, or else it would destroy the perfect picture of how the sequel should be like.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
what a news :junglejane:

what a news :junglejane:

everyone know about this, at least for 2 weeks already ^^

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Is it the 100th time the Mu2 is announced? So we got videos with 2 chars casting 3 spells. Anyone could do it in less than 1 day :)

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score

1. MU Legend is a prequel of Mu Online, so I wouldn't consider minding things that were from Mu online.
Q: According to reports, MU LEGEND’s story took place before the current MU Online (prequel). Why was this decision made, instead of a proper “sequel” storyline?
A: We wanted to tell the story about different heroes that only appeared as scenario with in MU Online. So, the world with in MU LEGEND is about 1,000 years before the world of MU Online and try to recreate the scenario that only appeared briefly in MU Online. Through playing MU LEGEND, players will able to find out with why Kundun was revived as the Lord of Darkness.

2. Events from Mu online that will exist, are okay but was hoping for Battle Soccer to be part of it though.
Q: What are some of the old features which are retained from the original MU Online?
A: We brought the heroes from the MU Online who only appears in the scenario into the game world and allow them to lead the story of MU LEGEND. Of course, you will able to visit the larger world and face monsters from the MU continent. We also continued to improve the content from MU Online, so veteran users will able to feel right at home.

MU LEGEND has the Dark Lord class, mission maps such as Chaos Castle and Blood Castle, Jewel of Bless, wing and mount system, all these familiar systems are also in the new game.

The game is still not yet fully completed it is still 60% fully shown, as they want people to first experience the OBT in order to revise whatever it is missing. So as long as we could support this one, this could literally be the MU that we anticipated for years.

Sadly though, I think the game is confirmed to be Dungeon crawler since it is pretty much set for players to have an experience of the story of the game.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
lol. graphics are worst then i thought

It is happening boys!

Woo-hoo! I just hope they would already establish an open discussion of the game, because I really would like to point out that they shouldn't make the game a dungeon crawling generic mmo, or else it would destroy the perfect picture of how the sequel should be like.
ita for western, not pinoys lol , what ur excited about?

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
1. The game is suppose to cater graphically for people who has low ends, so it is fine and honestly graphics doesn't bother me, than the game features, as long as the game isn't stale, then it is acceptably good enough for a 2016 game

2 Western includes NA, so it is fine, I play a lot of games coming from Webzen, that includes C9 which heavily relies on ping, but not really much a concern, since most games that are based on NA are acceptably fine for my Internet.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
1. The game is suppose to cater graphically for people who has low ends, so it is fine and honestly graphics doesn't bother me, than the game features, as long as the game isn't stale, then it is acceptably good enough for a 2016 game

2 Western includes NA, so it is fine, I play a lot of games coming from Webzen, that includes C9 which heavily relies on ping, but not really much a concern, since most games that are based on NA are acceptably fine for my Internet.

Actually webzen only allows USA and europe ips to connect. haha

check out Mu origin and see how they totally block those VN and Pinoys out. seem like it gotten on their nerves

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
I never got to try Mu Origin since it is based in mobiles.

But I'm not exactly sure if we are in the same page about Webzen not serving Eastern or South East Asian countries, because literally now I'm playing a bunch of their new title MMORPG Asta & ELOA, and also my old characters from a local server in MU online which was transferred to the global server which is Webzen are still intact and not even touched. So, I really don't have any idea what you are talking about Webzen blocking Filipinos and Vietnamese people.

But I do believe that there are specifically some other eastern countries that can't play some of their games in Webzen, since they still have their own local server or publisher.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Where are the koreans proxys?

Where are register page?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I made short video about first contact with Mu Legend and first day of Korean CBT. Check it out if u are interested. Cheers

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I made short video about first contact with Mu Legend and first day of Korean CBT. Check it out if u are interested. Cheers

ROFL looking high as duck dude.

But I look forward for your play through of the game, please do upload it on Youtube or have it as a vod in Twitch.

I just wanna know if the will be questing or grinding and will it be based on dungeons or open fields.

Back