Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Legend

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Classes and Character Selection
Town Guides
1~23 Gameplay

Check it out!

HeavenlyGifted
btw whats different with that client:

and that client

the Akamai is full korean or something?

I have no idea, I'm only following the game and looking forward for a open dev discussion of the game. You can ask Livo though, he is the one who will be playing the game.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
@KarLi No, i stopped working on MU, but i still come from time to time and check what new stuff there is. :p: Glad to see you're still working on it.:thumbup1:

Here is a playlist of some more videos of MuLegend

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@HeavenlyGifted
btw whats different with that client:

and that client

the Akamai is full korean or something?

Clients are the same - just different hosting.

CDN:

Akamai:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
CBT Day Two, part1:
CBT Day Two, part2:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nice , how do you connect though? i dl the client, have verified account.. but cant click anything on launcher to connect? :D
cheers for the vids.
It's Closed, not Open Beta Test, You had to apply for it before 17.04. Not everyone who applied got into CBT, u had to be chosen. First CBT is finishing at Tuesday, follow official page or facebook fanpage and wait for information about second CBT to apply for it :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok well what info u had to give to be chosen?

Sent from my iPhone.
There was survey about your previous game experiences which You had to complete. If You got into CBT, You had information about it on official website after login and access to CBT subforum.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I love the UI but I'm really sad with the fact that the game is completely different now.

They could've at least stick with the essence of how MU should have been played.

Having gears and quests and mounts are the lists of things that were lacking in the old MU, but then again, this is what I imagined MU 2 would be adding as a feature for the game to fall under the category of an MMORPG, but somehow they just completely destroyed the game's variation on how the players will choose to walk themselves throughout the game.

Like in MU, your stats absolutely will walk you through a different play through, like you could go for more Strength and get to equip Leathers, Plates or go Agility and get Bronze, Brass gears, and these things is what makes MU's playthrough diverse, because your stat changes your experience of the game, you could be handling mobs higher than your level but kill them one by one or you could be tanking and killing a number of mobs lower than your level depending on what build you went through.

And MU 2 basically just went with the number of cliche linear quests that rewards you with items, which absolutely makes player's look identical to each other, rather than gears and items being obtained only from monsters, leaving player's fully geared from the upper part but naked in the lower parts or what I'm trying is that, the possibility of player's to look identical from each other is not 90% of the people of the game, because some players could be just aiming to get to the cap of the game and some could be just farming for gears.

I look forward for MU 2 to have an open discussion from the official NA/EU Webzen.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I would like to make short series of few videos about ‪‎Mu Legend‬. First CBT just finished and I recorded a lot of materials. Second video shows how to use party finder in Korean client to create Blood Castle group. More videos about Mu Legend incoming soon. Tell me if You prefer videos with text like this one or with webcam and voice like previous one.

Reaction score
I would like to make short series of few videos about ‪‎Mu Legend‬. First CBT just finished and I recorded a lot of materials. Second video shows how to use party finder in Korean client to create Blood Castle group. More videos about Mu Legend incoming soon. Tell me if You prefer videos with text like this one or with webcam and voice like previous one.

정말 감사합니다! Lol =D
wonder how the next CBT will be.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is the only PvP place which I found in Mu Legend during CBT. It looks similar to Dominion game mode in League of Legends. Seems like BG lasts max 15min or until one of the teams gather 3000 points. You are getting points for taking over artifacts / stamps.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
cool game, nothing special. very very similar to D3. but i will play as it is mu2 :p

Spewing Logic Since 93
Reaction score
Need people to start work on this, webzen is bringing the game down so fast and korean version is the only alternative anyone who manages to make a private server now will make a ton of money and run it better than webzen.

Back