Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What about Mu Legend (not Legend Mu)?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I searched the web looking for projects of a Mu Legend server emulator but couldn't find anything. Here at ragezone it doesn't even have a forum category about the game.

I've played Mu Legend for some time and it seems to be a better game than "classic" Mu (although they are completely different games).

I think the reasons that made Mu Legend fail as a game were not related to the game itself but to choices Webzen made regarding monetization and the end-game-gameplay (like the poor endless level grind, the dungeons you could only run once a day, etc). All those problems can be fixed easily on the server-side.

Have you played Mu Legend? What are your thoughts about the game? Have you tried to emulate the server already or know someone that did?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Actually there's a private server project already.

Nothing much to say, the game was good when released by developers to the community on the CBT stage, later was just "improved" by adding Pay2Win content and items gainable only for real money. WebZen sold it to Valofe which is even worst published then WebZen itself - yes, it's hard to believe but still WebZen got developers and knowledge about the game.

I was playing MU Legend from the first days, but not every day until today.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Actually there's a private server project already.

Nothing much to say, the game was good when released by developers to the community on the CBT stage, later was just "improved" by adding Pay2Win content and items gainable only for real money. WebZen sold it to Valofe which is even worst published then WebZen itself - yes, it's hard to believe but still WebZen got developers and knowledge about the game.

I was playing MU Legend from the first days, but not every day until today.

Can you give link to the project?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yup, it's already in server - online on OBT ftm.
Have fun, and enjoy everyone.

Back