Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Online for android and iOS?!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone have any information on the game Mu Miracle for mobile platforms?
Digging the web found a few videos but looks like it is played on iOS, there is also some info about the game but in Vietnamese which I do not understand and using google translate...well you know :grr:
Could someone please update with some info about the game, when it is coming to android, where to download, what are the requirements and so on.
There is a FB page for the game but when someone asks a question in English people tend to answer in Vietnamese and don't give a crap I you understand it or not...like seriously dude?!
I would appreciate any kind of info about the game!
And mods please do not delete this thread just like ShadowKing did with my previous thread without even searching what is Mu Miracle and giving me a link to Mu the Genesis which is totally a different game.
Thank you!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's currently in closed beta, it will be opened December 10 in China.

Here is the official website ( ) translated in English

You may have to ctrl + click the links to open them from that page.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
It's currently in closed beta, it will be opened December 10 in China.

Here is the official website ( ) translated in English

You may have to ctrl + click the links to open them from that page.
wow is look so fk cool to bad no eng client :/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There in no such thing as an English client, well not that I am aware of. They might be working on one but there is no info on that. Are there any requirements for hardware to play this game? Can someone enlighten me please. Using google translate doesn't help much with understanding the whole thing what the website states. Some basic info from chinese or vietnamese speaking member would be much appreciated not just by me, I am sure there are many others here who wait for the game to come to android OS.
Thanks!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Downloaded this miracle mu, works fine in my pohone and gameplay is good ;) only prob. its not english -.-

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i want it too so bad, someone who could translate it on english version :( im so addicted on this game!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Nice a? very nice ^_^
visit fb

Back