Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MU Online Client revitalization

C/C++ Programmer
Reaction score
why not season 12? s6 is old.

Because it is a client recreation, and take time do that kind of work, in future will have latest version, but for now I am working on basic features, after finish all the basic features will begin do some customs, and not too long after that, will begin to upgrade all the code for latest season.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Europe Beta Server(Elion-2) ONLINE!

Hope you guys enjoy it! :D

Diving in!

Edit: Something's not working =( "Retrieving character list" in character selection and after some time I'm disconnected. I guess something is wrong with the server.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
let me know if server communication is good(ping, and performance), so i will check if need a better dedicated server :):

Something's not working =( "Retrieving character list" in character selection and after some time I'm disconnected. I guess something is wrong with the server.

Registration also crashed as of now:

Error.
An error occurred while processing your request.
Request ID: 0HL9J8F2MJRCO:00000001

C/C++ Programmer
Reaction score
Something's not working =( "Retrieving character list" in character selection and after some time I'm disconnected. I guess something is wrong with the server.

Registration also crashed as of now:

Error.
An error occurred while processing your request.
Request ID: 0HL9J8F2MJRCO:00000001

Will check the website right now, just checked the client, did you download latest patch?, just tested from different countries and seems to be working fine, please let me know, and thank you for reporting me about these issues, anything just contact me and will try to answer as soon as possible.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Will check the website right now, just checked the client, did you download latest patch?, just tested from different countries and seems to be working fine, please let me know, and thank you for reporting me about these issues, anything just contact me and will try to answer as soon as possible.

Got it working now:)

C/C++ Programmer
Reaction score
25 November 2017
  • Fixed few clients bugs
  • Improved calculations precision and performance
  • Added Crash Report system
  • Added client version check(so will know when a new update is available)

Leave this new patch here, else won't be able to login.

Last edited:
C/C++ Programmer
Reaction score
27 November 2017
  • Fixed client crash related to equipped items
  • Added Main Quest System
  • Fixed Bill of Balrog visual bug
  • Added save Character SD and AG
  • Improved fonts rendering
  • Fixed [M] key (Move Window not being closed)
  • Fixed whisper bug
  • Fixed Warehouse Lock/Unlock

Last edited:
Put Community First
Reaction score
Well done to all involved, pretty cool achievement, remaking the client. Now it's open to some proper MMORPG features such as proper NPCs with actual storyline quests etc :).

C/C++ Programmer
Reaction score

New link, deleted last one since forgot to enable a new filter on fonts lol

Thank you everyone for your support ^^

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

New link, deleted last one since forgot to enable a new filter on fonts lol

Thank you everyone for your support ^^

I made a account on the page, but when i try to connect the server message say " your password contain prohibited chars"..could you make a acc for test?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Sent you a test account via PM

Thanks but happend the same error that I posted before

53dw1wG - MU Online Client revitalization - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
C/C++ Programmer
Reaction score
Please download latest patch, I tested that account before send to you, check download section in the website, and download the patch, apply it inside of your client folder(C:\Juegos\ElionMu\Elion).

Last edited:
Reaction score
I noticed it does not work to pick up item by pressing the spa bar. Do you plan to implement this?

Please download latest patch, I tested that account before send to you, check download section in the website, and download the patch, apply it inside of your client folder(C:\Juegos\ElionMu\Elion).

Back