Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What do you want to see from Mu Online in the future?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i think can get somethihs from cabal online
example

for prevent AFK can make Cooldown system(through standard) how to fenrir skill or horse dl skiil

add more inventory slots

add panel where players can received items from cashshop(IDK her name in cabal online)

if it possible teying make worl biggest =)(realy? possible? if make Map 1 1 - 500 500 for example?

I don't mind the idea of people being afk, adds to the user online count! Adding inventory slots has been done before back in the old days, but its worth a look into to see how it can be done.

And as i said before, Cashshops are purely a bad idea, they unbalance servers quite badly! Hence why its something we as a team will never work on. We are private servers; not for profit. If you want to make money off running a mu server, then go buy titan files or something. Because the files we are planning to release will not have Cashshop in them at all; its going to be totally removed from both gs and client.

you didn't understand

Make guild vault like this window pop-up
Ytys Vynsan - What do you want to see from Mu Online in the future? - RaGEZONE Forums

I believe that guild vaults require there own new interface, with set permissions for members. Maybe with different tabs for each. Thinking about it, I think the multi-vault does need reworking; after all using a command to change vaults is a pain. I will talk to the team about this one.

Regards,
Ytys Vynsan

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guild vault already exists in most premium files, however they all are very easy dupe-able :)

It's hard to secure guild vault because of bad game mechanics by webzen!

in IGCN server files theres a guild vault all with fixed dupe issues.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There is already one in game ....Throne room/Loren Deep

Think before asking....how about a guild vault...
Talk to NPC "Guild Vault"....opens window

Something like WoW guild vault

your can only use throne room and Loren deep if you have CS, what about the other guilds.. so maybe you think about it.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Im not sure if its even possible! But you never know, we are focusing on other stuff at the moment, maybe after we are done we will take a look into it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back