Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What do you want to see from Mu Online in the future?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Greetings Ragezoners;

I'm currently working on the return of FrogMU, for those of you who have been around these parts for long enough. You'd know it was run by FragFrog the legend and myself;

We are hoping to create a unqiue kind of server, but this i mean, not following the releases from offical mu. Some of you may think this is a bad idea, but we do not. The team currently has 6 members, 1 GFX's, 2 Modelers, 3 Coders. Lead by myself. So we are more then capabile of fulling your ideas and dreams.

We are going to be working from S6E3, as we love the new interface. But everything else will be done differently.

But the discussion, that we wish to start. Is what do you expect and wish for from such a classic server/trademark? Where should we put our efforts.

We have been thinking about new maps, events and monsters and that kind of thing.

At the moment, we have totally redone the shop npc's. With models and funcations.

But we need you, to help us with some ideas.

So the question is;

What do you want to see entering Mu Online?

Best Regards,
YtysVynsan
FrogMu Founder

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Greetings Ragezoners;

I'm currently working on the return of FrogMU, for those of you who have been around these parts for long enough. You'd know it was run by FragFrog the legend and myself;

We are hoping to create a unqiue kind of server, but this i mean, not following the releases from offical mu. Some of you may think this is a bad idea, but we do not. The team currently has 6 members, 1 GFX's, 2 Modelers, 3 Coders. Lead by myself. So we are more then capabile of fulling your ideas and dreams.

We are going to be working from S6E3, as we love the new interface. But everything else will be done differently.

But the discussion, that we wish to start. Is what do you expect and wish for from such a classic server/trademark? Where should we put our efforts.

We have been thinking about new maps, events and monsters and that kind of thing.

At the moment, we have totally redone the shop npc's. With models and funcations.

But we need you, to help us with some ideas.

So the question is;

What do you want to see entering Mu Online?

Best Regards,
YtysVynsan
FrogMu Founder

:laugh:Support you, and you want us to do? When can publish your results?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
:laugh:Support you, and you want us to do? When can publish your results?

We aim to make a server that stands out from the rest, totally free to play. No-VIP. Not for profit.

We just need some help from Mu fans for ideas on what could be added to MuOnline; and then we would make it, add it to our server, then release it to everyone.

Regards,
YtysVynsan
FrogMu Founder

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
We aim to make a server that stands out from the rest, totally free to play. No-VIP. Not for profit.

We just need some help from Mu fans for ideas on what could be added to MuOnline; and then we would make it, add it to our server, then release it to everyone.

Regards,
YtysVynsan
FrogMu Founder

:laugh:I think the picture would improve, the menu interface can mimic dark III, map expansion, increased equipment items, 3D visual effects, increase the NPC task and copy. This is my idea. Regards · · · · · ·

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Mobs Hp bar

Right click when sell items to NPC

A button on interface for Chaos machine..So we dont need to go
anymore in noria to mix items..Press button and chaos machine will pop up.

Crafting system:
For example: 3x normal potions+ Jewel of Assembly (jewel for craft) will make potion lvl 2 and so on.
Another craft method will be to combine options from items.
1 item with dsr +1 item with reflect + Jewel of Assembly will result 1 item with dsr+ref.

Auction House

Gens War Event like Tierra Gloriosa in Cabal Online:
A new map with 2 bases: each gens family must attack and destroy the opposite base.
winner family will get a bonus: more exp,more droprate,10%chaos machine succes rate. for one week.The event will be one per week.

these are some ideas..good or stupid..i have alot more but i just need to think. :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Do you want to make copy of MuOnline or rethink all event and more?

If u want to re-do all ...i suggest the next:

1.make new ancient(All sets ancients with tiers ....basically the same options but every tier increase the power of the option)
ex:
Tier 1: Ancient bronze set
-Increase str by 25
-increase vit by 10
-Increase 2-handed damage by 5%
-option4
-option5
Tier 2: Ancient Black dragon
-Increase str by 50
-increase vit by 35
-Increase 2-handed damage by 15%
-option4
-option5

2.Make Bosses of MuOnline ...Bosses :)
-Ice queen
-Gorgon
-Balrog
-Phoenix
-etc.etc.
(add special drops for every boss...make ,make them very strong...)

3.Server should be non-reset with lots of mobs or respawn rate very low.

4.Sever punishment for hacking,scamming, and so on...

5.MuShop with all webzen items(consumables)...purchasable with real money but also by hunting special mobs in game

6.No excellent socket items(they were made as Diablo 2 socket items so...they should stay like that)

7.Good Chaos machine rate with no visual bugs...

8.The server must have one of the next things:
-Low jwl rate or lower Chaos machine rate(i like the low jwl rate but higher CM rate)

9.Functional MUhelper.(people need clickers...)

A new map with 2 bases: each gens family must attack and destroy the opposite base.
winner family will get a bonus: more exp,more droprate,10%chaos machine succes rate. for one week.The event will be one per week.

Ex700 has an event pretty much the same...

Just..browse a little there..is the 3rd tab

about the new event ...from what i understand
Its a guild vs guild(might be gens...) event where you have to gain certain points in order to win,there are 5 obelisk,each on has 50k HP and if u destroy it and capture it you gain certain buff, at the end of event you gain drops and xp.
The event is weekly

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can increase the mix of materials, can mix a variety of different materials and equipment

Don't be a hater
Loyal Member
Reaction score
1 ideea would be to work on the quest system, like make guild-achievements by killing some bosses or stuff like that

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ideas can be a lot, but to achieve these very difficult
If we can achieve, feel great, is a different type of MU Online. More than Korea:lol:

Last edited:
Kingdom of Shadows
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I let this thread to be there only for inspiration, if I see links to any server it will be deleted.

Personally I would like to see a complex item crafting system in MU and more complex PVP events(like castle siege).

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
no links will be posted,

i like the craft idea, and removing exc items does sound interesting.

About stats, we've managed to increase to 64k, with the possibility for 128k, it will be low rate regardless. Boss mods do need to be redone, like for each type of monster, for example king yeti. We are going to work on reworking all current maps to make them more interesting. And a few events based on cs. We are looking for as many events as possible, each idea will be assigned to a coder and modeler, so with any luck should be able to get two working every week or so!

Keep posting your ideas guys

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Regards,
YtysVynsan
FrogMu Founder
and NO RESETS???? oO

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
no links will be posted,

i like the craft idea, and removing exc items does sound interesting.

About stats, we've managed to increase to 64k, with the possibility for 128k, it will be low rate regardless. Boss mods do need to be redone, like for each type of monster, for example king yeti. We are going to work on reworking all current maps to make them more interesting. And a few events based on cs. We are looking for as many events as possible, each idea will be assigned to a coder and modeler, so with any luck should be able to get two working every week or so!

Keep posting your ideas guys

:cool:Great · · · · · Hope to complete as soon as possible and look forward to your good news:laugh:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
no resets at all, content is more important! Still after more ideas, try and give as much detail as possible

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
no resets at all, content is more important! Still after more ideas, try and give as much detail as possible

Now is the initial state? It is already at an advanced stage?:8:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
What about the visuals? I mean I got bored once I craft my all mighty sword of 'put whatever here' and carry that gfx for all eternity, I mean implement a transmogrify system (best idea blizzard had in a while) no MMORPG or RPG should be without it imho.

Since you have 3d graphic artist in you team, please remove or replace with new mobs the very boring old model ones, like that spiders in Lorencia, the worms in Dungeon and that thing I dont-now-what-really-is white crap in Devias too.

Oh...one last thing I was forgetting, enable proper widescreen support and BGM music (not the current one play of mp3 system), well one can always dream.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
do not touch mobs...i like them.....

Everyone can skin...

Instead why not add more buffs?

Or make global rewards/penalty for each event.

I agree with adding more Bosses...and maps with special tickets(as bc cc ds...etc)

Also make a little story if you are adding them...MuOnline is full of story...

And what the hell are you saying ...MUonline is not RPG...is an awesome Online Hack and Slash game.
(why....because there are no cooldowns =====specific to hack and slash/oposite to MMORPG)

Don't make Mu=Wow ...wow has the worst pvp ...no skill at all...
-Buff
-Debuff
-Stun
-Hit
That is WoW pvp ...instead in MUonline you have to aim at opponent,kite,dodge

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
All sound like good ideas, we are actually ready for new events and models, our gameserver has a new scripting type for making events quickly and easily, and our clients been changed to allow custom models and animations as well as a few surprises ;-) ! Crafting items is something we will look at indepth, as well as skills and summons

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
All sound like good ideas, we are actually ready for new events and models, our gameserver has a new scripting type for making events quickly and easily, and our clients been changed to allow custom models and animations as well as a few surprises ;-) ! Crafting items is something we will look at indepth, as well as skills and summons

:thumbup1:Very much looking forward to · · · · · Game server is optimization????:laugh:

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
if you have such great team as you say. All those great ideas. And want to change so many things from the original game. Why dont make a new game, "inspired" in mu online?.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back