Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What do you want to see from Mu Online in the future?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I would want a little bit of history of FrogMu , because the only thing i know about that server is the website that was on ragezone....

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If want to play a new game, more challenging difficulty, needs more time, 2 years, 3 years or more········

Don't be a hater
Loyal Member
Reaction score
if you have such great team as you say. All those great ideas. And want to change so many things from the original game. Why dont make a new game, "inspired" in mu online?.

Making a new game is 1000 times harder than manipulating the sources from an already made game!

The hardest part in creating a new game is the client...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Making a new game is 1000 times harder than manipulating the sources from an already made game!

The hardest part in creating a new game is the client...

:thumbup1:This is true, and agree with you that

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
frogmu was a old classic, was up for about three years, all the old members will know it, and yes gameserver has been redone, takes 35mbs of ram, and has dataserver inside it, we've been working on this project for about three weeks now, any more ideas guys?

IGCN Co-Founder
Reaction score
gameserver has been redone, takes 35mbs of ram, and has dataserver inside it
cool story bro, what about performance with 100+ players online? warehouse open 30 minutes? xD login 2 hours? no offense but after reading this I have feeling this project is fake to get ideas from ppl, unless I see real proof with gs eating 35 mb and fully functional s6e3.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
gameserver eats ram because of logging, disable all useless Logs, and magic, gameservers run smoother with less ram and cpu

IGCN Co-Founder
Reaction score
gameserver eats ram because of logging, disable all useless Logs, and magic, gameservers run smoother with less ram and cpu
Logs? xD maybe it will eat few kilobytes less but it will not reduce your gs memory consumption to 35mb, another approval that you don't know what you are talking about.

And the joke about ds in gameserver is realy nice, you talk about smooth running and etc, but have you thinked about query exec times? They are small yes. but massive query executes? xD this is joke, you think that dataserver is seperated from gameserver just to have more exes to run?

this is fake, im out of topic. good luck giving people hopes that will never come true.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
do not touch mobs...i like them.....

Everyone can skin...

Instead why not add more buffs?

Or make global rewards/penalty for each event.

I agree with adding more Bosses...and maps with special tickets(as bc cc ds...etc)

Also make a little story if you are adding them...MuOnline is full of story...

And what the hell are you saying ...MUonline is not RPG...is an awesome Online Hack and Slash game.
(why....because there are no cooldowns =====specific to hack and slash/oposite to MMORPG)

Don't make Mu=Wow ...wow has the worst pvp ...no skill at all...
-Buff
-Debuff
-Stun
-Hit
That is WoW pvp ...instead in MUonline you have to aim at opponent,kite,dodge

In which part of my post did I say to turn Mu into WoW? lol read well before posting, I think Mu is more close to diablo in every aspect. I only said that borrow the idea of not having the same damn look of a items graphic cause your gear is the best for your class, thats is the most annoying thing in this type of games, to force you wear some crap looking armor or weapon cause is the best for you. On the other hand Blizz dealt with this by implementing transmogrify.

And as for the mobs, do you think is really that easy? only skin it and you are done? what about their animations or the spells lol, you dont know what you are talking about.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
-- Auction house!

-- Party size increase for certain events, like to kill a boss you need a party of 10-15 or summin

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
In which part of my post did I say to turn Mu into WoW? lol read well before posting, I think Mu is more close to diablo in every aspect. I only said that borrow the idea of not having the same damn look of a items graphic cause your gear is the best for your class, thats is the most annoying thing in this type of games, to force you wear some crap looking armor or weapon cause is the best for you. On the other hand Blizz dealt with this by implementing transmogrify.

And as for the mobs, do you think is really that easy? only skin it and you are done? what about their animations or the spells lol, you dont know what you are talking about.

:?:

Only world of Warcraft? Why is that? Do not imitate other games? For example: MU world, Aion, and so on ... Fighting skills, magic, can replace it? For example, you can make a combo of action more gorgeous

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
OK another one who doesn't understand my point. Let me describe transmogrify for you: The ability to change the graphic model of an item into another model WITHOUT changing the items stats or attributes via an NPC (could be a weapon crafter or Hanzo the Blacksmith) not a item re-skinning or something. How is that changing Mu into WoW for you, forgive If I am being rude...maybe I misunderstood your post

On the other hand...
-- Auction house!

-- Party size increase for certain events, like to kill a boss you need a party of 10-15 or summin

This is changing Mu into WoW, basically creating a raid to down a boss

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i will post some screenshots once Im back home , currently 80 odd miles away lol and please keep it clean, and don't flame

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
OK another one who doesn't understand my point. Let me describe transmogrify for you: The ability to change the graphic model of an item into another model WITHOUT changing the items stats or attributes via an NPC (could be a weapon crafter or Hanzo the Blacksmith) not a item re-skinning or something. How is that changing Mu into WoW for you, forgive If I am being rude...maybe I misunderstood your post

On the other hand...

This is changing Mu into WoW, basically creating a raid to down a boss

oh im sorry, so anything that WoW has got we cant impolment into mu? thats what you saying? thats just stupid if you think adding an auction house will make mu into Wow. so Mu is already like aion coz we got wings? so Mu is like Wow already because you level up and get farm gear? .. your an idiot to think that

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
How is progress?

Quite good, from what i've heard from the team.

The two modelers and coders are joining forces on the craft idea. Proving to be harder then we thought due to the complex nature of the system. Currently we are trying to add a npc, that allows you to compine set items to create a type of armour, like ancients but in Orange writting, as well as allowing it to be fully customised using the basic item.txt format. From what i've heard from the team on our irc channel. we've come up with 1 New Set so far, modelers have told me they will be done in a few days, as well as the coders. I've asked them to post on this thread once they have a preview, as i'm not due home till monday

Orc Set;
Concept Art given to Modelers to work from
Ytys Vynsan - What do you want to see from Mu Online in the future? - RaGEZONE Forums

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Try to copy skyrim armors ...they are very cool...or popular games(medieval/gothic ones)

Something like this ones..
Ytys Vynsan - What do you want to see from Mu Online in the future? - RaGEZONE Forums

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
WASD moving //right click turn camera 1,2,3,4,5 attack skill

left click on hp and mana slots//charge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back