Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What do you want to see from Mu Online in the future?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
If you have a team with all that you need, why not make a new game? :|

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
who would play a new game, when mu online is very good but bad management and low advertise is what keeps mu online going mainstream.

It never was the "3d RPG leader".

Hopefully ex700 will bring more players, the new interface is awesome

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
If you have a team with all that you need, why not make a new game? :|

It takes a very long time to get a game going, plus a lot of money. Maybe in the future we will, but right now we are using mu as a way to sharpen our skills when it comes to modeling and animation etc

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Quite good, from what i've heard from the team.

The two modelers and coders are joining forces on the craft idea. Proving to be harder then we thought due to the complex nature of the system. Currently we are trying to add a npc, that allows you to compine set items to create a type of armour, like ancients but in Orange writting, as well as allowing it to be fully customised using the basic item.txt format. From what i've heard from the team on our irc channel. we've come up with 1 New Set so far, modelers have told me they will be done in a few days, as well as the coders. I've asked them to post on this thread once they have a preview, as i'm not due home till monday

Orc Set;
Concept Art given to Modelers to work from
Ytys Vynsan - What do you want to see from Mu Online in the future? - RaGEZONE Forums

:thumbup:I feel very good, come on!!!

Try to copy skyrim armors ...they are very cool...or popular games(medieval/gothic ones)

Something like this ones..
Ytys Vynsan - What do you want to see from Mu Online in the future? - RaGEZONE Forums

I feel very good, I like:thumbup:!!!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You guys are doing a good job, keep it up. Ytys Vynsan, did you get my message?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I did indeed, haven't read it yet though.. I will do that now

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I took some time to read the post I was impressed Could we hope that very soon enjoy this game,
with respect to the ideas I read the mind that would be good for me is that each map has its villain at some hours equal to the white wizard then appears but more impressive.

greetings.

Reaction score
it will take very long doing this PJ Vynsen.
Many new ideas will come and they wont be that simple to make .
Anw gl and my idea :

New PK npc which counts ur pk's and for ex 15 pk = 1k credits.
Smthing like that so there will be more fighting in game.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
No to Karli's ideea ...why?

I said this on the server i'm GM too, PK is not a valid form of PVP, the one that PKs won't tell you: "Hey preapare to defend because i'm going to kill you" , they will just press click and ctrl without a reason.

Do you remember old times when Pk was punished very severe?

You do not gain any respect from players if you PK, instead they will hate you.

Thumbs up for Duel events or Last man standing maps.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I want to see in the future in game is the, player can have sex to other player, can rape other player and if they Caught in the Act by GM they will be imprisoned for 1 week, they can sit anywhere they want not only in a chair, Lorencia Bar turn to a strip club, Amy will sell drugs too, can buy a house and lot, have a normal pet like a dog, cat, change the wing to cape robe anything like normal people use.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I want to see in the future in game is the, player can have sex to other player, can rape other player and if they Caught in the Act by GM they will be imprisoned for 1 week, they can sit anywhere they want not only in a chair, Lorencia Bar turn to a strip club, Amy will sell drugs too, can buy a house and lot, have a normal pet like a dog, cat, change the wing to cape robe anything like normal people use.

Hahahaaaaaa!

Heres an idea.. what about a guild hall. like a house, building, area, map or something just for your guild, dont really know the use why but would just be cool :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hahahaaaaaa!

Heres an idea.. what about a guild hall. like a house, building, area, map or something just for your guild, dont really know the use why but would just be cool :)

There is already one in game ....Throne room/Loren Deep

Think before asking....how about a guild vault...
Talk to NPC "Guild Vault"....opens window

Something like WoW guild vault

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

let him alone bro, his own idea and thats what he want in the future mu. like the title said "What do you want to see from Mu Online in the future?" :closedeyes:

Reaction score
No
to Karli's ideea ...why?
I said this on the server i'm GM too, PK is not a valid form of PVP,
the one that PKs won't tell you: "Hey preapare to defend because i'm
going to kill you" , they will just press click and ctrl without a
reason.
Do you remember old times when Pk was punished very severe? You do not
gain any respect from players if you PK, instead they will hate you.
Thumbs up for Duel events or Last man standing maps.

pk was punished? it was just a server rule.

if u won't Pk and do pk wars how u gonna win on cs? PvP PK
its normal fighting.

Don't be a hater
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Guild vault already exists in most premium files, however they all are very easy dupe-able :)

It's hard to secure guild vault because of bad game mechanics by webzen!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Guild vault already exists in most premium files, however they all are very easy dupe-able :)

It's hard to secure guild vault because of bad game mechanics by webzen!

It could be secured using a 3rd party sql program i suppose, could remove and ban anyone who trys to dupe any item, might be worth someone looking into. Wouldnt require a lot of knowledge to do. :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i think can get somethihs from cabal online
example

for prevent AFK can make Cooldown system(through standard) how to fenrir skill or horse dl skiil

add more inventory slots

add panel where players can received items from cashshop(IDK her name in cabal online)

if it possible teying make worl biggest =)(realy? possible? if make Map 1 1 - 500 500 for example?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back