Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 32
  1. #1
    Noticed Something? Heights's Avatar

    Rank
    True Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Sky
    Posts
    319

    talk Mu Online Graphics Engine

    As the title says, mu online graphics engine suck! Your good graphics card won't be utilized well by this game. i get 21 -22 fps constant and still get laggy in town full of players.I wish Developers here could improve this. i know it's not that easy (it might end up changing the whole game itself), but yeah.. it would be cool don't ya think? ?(Mu X is one good improvement.)

  2. # ADS
    HyperFilter
    RaGEZONE Sponsor

    Rank
      Sponsor  
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    9000


     

  3. #2
    NN - Nord & Noob mauka's Avatar

    Rank
    Alpha Male
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    1,641

    Re: Mu Online Graphics Engine

    Learn OpenGL as a point where to start

    Edited:

    If u got skills to rewrite engine of mu i think its kind a stupid to rewrite it ^^
    then better do another Mu-MyX2 and sell it :D
    Last edited by mauka; 13-12-10 at 06:44 PM.
    "Nobody ever died of hard work", they say. But why take the risk? (Ronald Reagan)

  4. #3
    Wanna go mid?!? (Y)o_O(Y) SmallHabit's Avatar

    Rank
    True Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Latvia
    Posts
    227

    Re: Mu Online Graphics Engine

    In theme of graphic in MU : [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] :)

    ---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

    There is some pics :
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    BEFORE
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    AFTER
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    But this is only texture improvement with OGL functions. Also with all this stuff FPS still is 20-21(Standart fps for Mu)
    Last edited by SmallHabit; 13-12-10 at 06:51 PM.
    If you can't say something nice, don't say nothin' at all

  5. #4
    NN - Nord & Noob mauka's Avatar

    Rank
    Alpha Male
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    1,641

    Re: Mu Online Graphics Engine

    thats crap hooks.. and dont increase FPS! did it years ago ^^
    "Nobody ever died of hard work", they say. But why take the risk? (Ronald Reagan)

  6. #5
    Wanna go mid?!? (Y)o_O(Y) SmallHabit's Avatar

    Rank
    True Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Latvia
    Posts
    227

    Re: Mu Online Graphics Engine

    thats crap hooks.. and dont increase FPS! did it years ago ^^
    The 22 is the max fps in Mu, so what you want increase...
    If you can't say something nice, don't say nothin' at all

  7. #6
    NN - Nord & Noob mauka's Avatar

    Rank
    Alpha Male
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    1,641

    Re: Mu Online Graphics Engine

    the topic creater was about render engine of mu :) something like rewrite it ^^
    dunno its crazy and nonsense!
    "Nobody ever died of hard work", they say. But why take the risk? (Ronald Reagan)

  8. #7
    IGC-Network Co-Founder drakelv's Avatar

    Rank
    True Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    in house
    Posts
    943

    Re: Mu Online Graphics Engine

    Quote Originally Posted by SmallHabit View Post
    In theme of graphic in MU : [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] :)

    ---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

    There is some pics :
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    BEFORE
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    AFTER
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    But this is only texture improvement with OGL functions. Also with all this stuff FPS still is 20-21(Standart fps for Mu)
    nice one
    Signature Removed by N4Y

    Reason: not sponsor anymore

  9. #8
    Wanna go mid?!? (Y)o_O(Y) SmallHabit's Avatar

    Rank
    True Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Latvia
    Posts
    227

    Re: Mu Online Graphics Engine

    the topic creater was about render engine of mu :) something like rewrite it ^^
    dunno its crazy and nonsense!
    All I wish to TS is good luck! :D
    If you can't say something nice, don't say nothin' at all

  10. #9
    C# Developer Bigman's Avatar

    Rank
    True Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    277

    Re: Mu Online Graphics Engine

    Here is a question for the coders of you:
    Is there any way to increase the view distance?
    example:

    Would be cool if it can be done.. MU would seem more like Cabal.
    MU.ToolKit.Premium - Get it NOW!


    My YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/DrabanL

  11. #10
    Wanna go mid?!? (Y)o_O(Y) SmallHabit's Avatar

    Rank
    True Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Latvia
    Posts
    227

    Re: Mu Online Graphics Engine

    Yes It can be done. But the bigger view distance = the bigger lags.
    If you can't say something nice, don't say nothin' at all

  12. #11
    C# Developer Bigman's Avatar

    Rank
    True Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    277

    Re: Mu Online Graphics Engine

    Quote Originally Posted by SmallHabit View Post
    Yes It can be done. But the bigger view distance = the bigger lags.
    Have you tried? Or you're just assuming?
    MU.ToolKit.Premium - Get it NOW!


    My YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/DrabanL

  13. #12
    Noticed Something? Heights's Avatar

    Rank
    True Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Sky
    Posts
    319

    Re: Mu Online Graphics Engine

    if i was able to re create this, i still wouldn't waste my time on it . But yeah, just saying the crazy stuff i had in mind cause some developers might try working on this sht

  14. #13
    Hardcore Member zemattana's Avatar

    Rank
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Brasil
    Posts
    149

    Re: Mu Online Graphics Engine

    Quote Originally Posted by Frigid View Post
    if i was able to re create this, i still wouldn't waste my time on it . But yeah, just saying the crazy stuff i had in mind cause some developers might try working on this sht

    I try to increase...

    but like SmallHabit says.

    I got a lot of lag ^^

    Pic:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Last edited by zemattana; 13-12-10 at 11:11 PM.
    ENCGames owner and developer!!

  15. #14
    Noticed Something? Heights's Avatar

    Rank
    True Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Sky
    Posts
    319

    Re: Mu Online Graphics Engine

    Quote Originally Posted by zemattana View Post
    I try to increase...

    but like SmallHabit says.

    I got a lot of lag ^^

    Pic:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    try to increase FPS? graphics card can process those texture improvements, but still you are stuck at 21-22 fps, and if you get to town full with players and their glowing sets, as well as when they are using skills especially the scroll of birds skill of DL on high exp servers, so annoying. it starts to lag.

  16. #15
    C# Developer Bigman's Avatar

    Rank
    True Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    277

    Re: Mu Online Graphics Engine

    Quote Originally Posted by Frigid View Post
    try to increase FPS? graphics card can process those texture improvements, but still you are stuck at 21-22 fps, and if you get to town full with players and their glowing sets, as well as when they are using skills especially the scroll of birds skill of DL on high exp servers, so annoying. it starts to lag.
    +1

    Maybe you can force texture load through GPU..

    Anyways, thumbs up for u zemattana
    MU.ToolKit.Premium - Get it NOW!


    My YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/DrabanL

 

 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
HyperFilter
Sponsored by HyperFilter , secured by Incapsula , powered by LiteSpeed.
Mods by DBTech. All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:01 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Copyright , Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.