Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Online History

Status
Not open for further replies.
NN - Nord & Noob
Loyal Member
Reaction score
ou. i`we read it now! "Who i should thank" :p sorry!

PS. Akaruz char was not "DK" but "DW".. i feel like, if i try i could even remeber account name and pass xD

NN - Nord & Noob
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Anyway, i think nobody need this book.

We all know there is prime time of TEAMs, GROUPs then one Ducking release or move duck up all.. and them being dissed untill them R.I.P and fully quit MU or renames itselfs xD

Deathway - hated
Fenix - hated
Blurcode - forgoten..

Reaction score
Anyway, i think nobody need this book.

We all know there is prime time of TEAMs, GROUPs then one Ducking release or move duck up all.. and them being dissed untill them R.I.P and fully quit MU or renames itselfs xD

Deathway - hated
Fenix - hated
Blurcode - forgoten..

I agree with mauka, but maybe I think differently of him, in that not all the great coders of old are gone, we still have to: Gembrid, SmallHabit, mauka, so here maybe not even this book completely full, and maybe even leave room for some more.

and to bet0x, if only you interested in selling. XD

FeN$x = Plasma32 (A guy from Chile.)XD

NN - Nord & Noob
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Im not good coder nor reverser.. xD Its just coders in ragezone makes me look like ima pr0 xD

Addeeedd
Fenix is good friend of my and i still think, him is Ducking Special person gay ^^ who think are pr0, but him is noob for me like all other guys xD

PS and fenix aint plasma xD

Last edited:
Reaction score
Im not good coder nor reverser.. xD Its just coders in ragezone makes me look like ima pr0 xD

Addeeedd
Fenix is good friend of my and i still think, him is Ducking Special person gay ^^ who think are pr0, but him is noob for me like all other guys xD

PS and fenix aint plasma xD

and what about: sobieh?, for me he is an idol, only once I had the great opportunity to talk to him, only to tell me: "Here in Poland are: 2:00 PM, I'm tired I'm going to sleep, tomorrow you can answer some of your questions "and never went back to knowing anything about it. XD XD XD XD

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
and what about: sobieh?, for me he is an idol, only once I had the great opportunity to talk to him, only to tell me: "Here in Poland are: 2:00 PM, I'm tired I'm going to sleep, tomorrow you can answer some of your questions "and never went back to knowing anything about it. XD XD XD XD

Yea we know you asked him on his YT channel for help ^_^ (who you didn't ask for)

Sobieh is online everyday on polish comunicator, sometimes on ts with his wife (javeira), just he doesn't answer some random people.

If no Javeira he wouldn't become a great coder, she told him to learn more (do custom things), cool story they meet on private server of sobieh, then he went to live with her.

He learned programming w/o any school, to the highest level with great help of Amelek & others, now they both working for ESET (nod32)
he deleted full emulator & other mu projects sources after weeding, still remember when eset friends helped him to analyze/unpack kor ex700 main but he didn't finished his work on it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did anybody know what changes added in beta version? etc?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I mean beta version since 0.36-0.99 that and some ither my solution havent information, webzen are not such help ut i try ask again

TitansTech / SCFMT
Reaction score
Well, you forgotten A LOT of things. Before SCF nor Titans Tech we did a LOT of free stuff. The FIRST 0.90.60T as a release from "Codeus" we got the sources from CyberLove a friend of us, a very old friend who did a lot for the entire community but he was chinese and as a chinese he has problems with his english. Then Fenix released it here, we did the very first crack "WzAG" for that files, (i was not selling files nor related). "LordLinux" was my name before "bet0x". We did a lot for you all, but as usual you have "memory" issues. Haters will hate. Say whatever you want, most of servers runs SCF or Codeus or Titans Tech files. ThoR and KaraK did the WzAG with CyberLove and me back in time a lot of years ago.

BlurCode back in his days help us a lot too. And the rest is history. When we did for free you complain, when we did it paid you complain. As i stated before, HATERS WILL HATE, no matter what you do, you really have a very wrong idea of who your hero's was.

If i have to say thansk to anyone here is to a friend mine who introduced me MuOnline and to Mental for his forum, without him we would have NOTHING.

Reaction score
i'd definately read a book about muonline history :) Btw i'm not a big guy in this story but my server was somewhat famous (LastLand) coz it was one of the few no reset - low exp server aroud :)

faronnia.com
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i'd definately read a book about muonline history :) Btw i'm not a big guy in this story but my server was somewhat famous (LastLand) coz it was one of the few no reset - low exp server aroud :)

lol you modest man :D everyone remembers LastLand MU, 100x season 1 server. Was an epic server, I believe some other guy runs a mu online private server under than name now.

Permanent Lurker
Reaction score
Well, Akaruz of course. Darkav, earliest private server i played belongs to him i think, and of course Mental. Ragezone was pretty quiet back then.

well, i joined RZ after the 2004 MU Dupe Hack, where lots of people dupe by logging in an account 2 times on different computers... suddenly my +9+12+Luck set wasn't godly anymore, as well as my +9+12+Luck Elf wings, though i was an e-elf.. After which i quitted MU and joined RZ with my hubby, and we play some private servers and eventually ragezone MU and ragezone lineage2 :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
this topic still baddly lacks information and small details about the first 3-5 years of muonline dev scene, although some nostalgic names have popped up, some in person and some vaguely mentioned.

Cmon people, give the man something to write about.

also on another note, OP is there any schedule or estimation when might we get a first glimpse of the book? or for that matter is this thing even goin on anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back