Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] S6 SERV+CLIENT

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello guys, im new here.

i wanna try make privat server MU online, but i need try to build a local server first. i looking for MU Ses 6 Serv+client anyone can share me a link / post. i looking about 1 week, but really confiused couse no video tutor/step by step instalation. sry for my bad english

thanks alot, really happy RaGEZONE forum. new home :eek:tt::eek:tt::eek:tt::eek:tt::eek:tt::eek:tt:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: MU Online SERV+CLIENT

What is your problem? There are many good files here and on other Mu forums online. you should just mean what you want. standard server, server with few add-ons, server full of add-ons.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: MU Online SERV+CLIENT

try to follow my video tutorial, super simple.

What is your problem? There are many good files here and on other Mu forums online. you should just mean what you want. standard server, server with few add-ons, server full of add-ons.

thanks. im already done with serv + client data.

just wanna ask new problem. how to make file @ MU\Server\Data\Message.txt work fully?

i try fix season 6 eps 3 + costume season. any setup @ client to make that command work fully?? thnks

Upvote 0
Back