Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MU Online - The Story Concept

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I become interested of what the actual story, the concept of MU is,
if there is a similar or same topic, please remove and excuse me, but i really wonder what you know about the MU story, what the MU stands for, as far as i know MU stands for Magic Universe, but i might be wrong, i remember back in the days i read some introductional information but i really don't remember
it, so if someone could explain and elaborate on the story of MU and what MU stands for it will be very interesting to share, for example i found this,
For 12 centuries, students of who engage in study have confronted Mu. What is Mu?
First, "Mu" is the shorthand name of the first koan in a collection called the Gateless Gate or Gateless Barrier (Chinese, Wumengua; Japanese, Mumonkan), compiled in China by Wumen Huikai (1183-1260).
Most of the 48 koans in the Gateless Gate are fragments of dialogue between real Zen students and real Zen teachers, recorded over many centuries.

but i really want to know the actual story and idea of the creators of MU if possible, thank you

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
here you can find some information about MU the lost continent

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
MU China has a lore, but it went like this:

pre-S1
A King screwed up with a deal with the devil, Kundun thus rises.
Monster appears because of him, soldiers all dead, normal people retreat into towns like Lorencia and Noria.
You're a new hero that hails from these regions and you kill monsters

S1
Loren Valley is discovered, and heroes fight for control of said castle in the valley.
However a magician found out that the castle is cursed and will corrupt its owner blah blah blah.

S3
Elbeland got razed by Kundun years ago, but got leaked by the new summoner tribe because they want to rebuild it.

S5
The Kanturus messed up on their lulzperfectlifeform, lifeform killed them all, you need to go kill him.

S6
A new area got discovered, the area, Karutan was a Spartan(refers to their training style) village that got destroyed by a disease via Kundun's magic.

EX700
New land got discovered, old elves ran during Kundun's siege of Noria now lives there.

Basically the plot can be summarized into this: Old King summons Kundun, Kundun did bad things, you need to go fix them (or not).

faronnia.com
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You forget the part where I, Sir Doobius, the bestest, coolest topest MG became king of Loren through glorious battlequests, and then finally got laid with Elf Lala (twice) in her summer retreat mushroom house. And I got my own private sail ship docked in Lorencia with my own hired crew of sea men.

I am the swagest MG there ever was.
Here is proof of my story, and if you don't believe me, I will upload the secret elf lala sex tape i took (she will never find out, ragezone.com is like a seperate dimension from where she's from.)

mulasvarupa - MU Online - The Story Concept - RaGEZONE Forums

Hahaha and here's a funny bonus... I can cross dimensional boundaries...

Last edited:
faronnia.com
Loyal Member
Reaction score
KingLordMaster, i don't believe you!
(just wanna to see the sex tape <3)

We have 1 vote for the Lala video. If this post (or my original post) gets 10 likes or more, I promise to work something out (don't worry ragezone moderators, Im not going to upload any weird obscenities, this is all in the good spirit of humour, nothing less, nothing more.)

More on the subject however, I was content with the lore in MU Online. It never striked me as a very story-driven game because of the lack of npc dialogues and quests throughout the early and past recent versions of MU. Of course, now some content has been added, but still, I'm not going to start pretend I really cared much for the lore in this game. That said, MU Online is still one of my favourite games of all time. So... shiggly diggly doo.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is it possible that mu lands are able to go passing tru some kind of mountain portall that forms naturally from the specific mountins with very much golden structure under the surfes, and to be able to pass tru and being able to arise in a different starsistem like sirius just by going tru sertain place into the mountain structures of the earth, and thats why mu online has so much seasons, its because sirisus is a star sistem wich has 2 stars sirius A the big one and a smaller one about the size of the earth sirius b.. or it is possible that this is not like this :)
Gateless Gate or Gateless
hm ..

and what about anchient pyramind and the sphinx set

and dragons :p

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
is it possible that mu lands are able to go passing tru some kind of mountain portall that forms naturally from the specific mountins with very much golden structure under the surfes, and to be able to pass tru and being able to arise in a different starsistem like sirius just by going tru sertain place into the mountain structures of the earth, and thats why mu online has so much seasons, its because sirisus is a star sistem wich has 2 stars sirius A the big one and a smaller one about the size of the earth sirius b.. or it is possible that this is not like this :) hm ..

and what about anchient pyramind and the sphinx set

and dragons :p

I don't get the astronomical logic your getting at.

But if you're referring to how MU travels from different places to another, then base from your logical reasoning it is a bit inaccurate.

Like take for example Lorencia to Noria and Devias (Davias) which I find more correctly spoken since it was originally the name before to Lost Tower to Icarus.

There was never a portal on each of these, since most of them were accessible through traveling.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I remember that years ago researched this issue and found a lot of information on Churchward and The Lost Continent Lemuria
i can not find all links says :File date limit has expired

just find another funny comic
I remember 6 comics but and in spanish
i will try to find others comics

Back