Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Player Global Population?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm wondering since the boom of the mobile gaming markets today, what countries still have a huge player-base for Mu Online gamers?

Any insights? The Philippines is still rockin Mu.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Brazil and Vietnamese- The Pro are here and alot of players.

Philippines are just jumping server to server and crying all Around.
Polish are small but strong

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Brazil and Vietnamese- The Pro are here and alot of players.

Philippines are just jumping server to server and crying all Around.
Polish are small but strong
I agree with the Polish and your comment with the Philippine players.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
As I”ve seen, MU got a huge international population of filipino, vietnamese and latino(latino-america) users.
No matter how noobish the ethnic group is, they are keeping MU aive.

From my analysis, as of my 13 years experience playing this game, we have huge & compact ethnic communities still active on their language base communities.
For example: romanians (including moldavians), bulgarians, poles, russians, latvians, they are most concentrated on local muservers.

Reaction score
seen alot polish, vietnamese, russians, lithuanians, portugese, spanish... so few from uk, usa etc...
alot vietnamese... idk.. they have poor net connection but still...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here's some population data I just gathered since I opened up my lowrate, non-reset, Season 2 just last week (May 24).

I've been sponsoring ads all around facebook to Spanish countries, Vietnam, Poland Bulgaria, Philippines, and USA (I havent tried Europe yet). I've also been joining MU Online facebook groups, and the most populated ones are the Latinos and the Philippines. My population count is just at 400 hourly online so I cant say this data is that accurate since I'm running a non-rebirth (You can see my settings here: CLICK HERE (RZ). Maybe if I ran a reset/rebirth server the results would be different.

I noticed though that majority of Latinos prefer rebirth / reset and fast servers, while Philippine groups prefer non-reset /non-rebirth classic servers. As of the moment based on what I see, majority of the bigger donators (I don't sell gears, only seals, buffs, pets, and boxes) are either UK, followed by EU, followed by the Philippines.

SITE VISITS:
8M23UfL - Mu Player Global Population? - RaGEZONE Forums

TOP LIST AND COUNTRY

m63j95D - Mu Player Global Population? - RaGEZONE Forums

jhTESRz - Mu Player Global Population? - RaGEZONE Forums

E0aEvJ6 - Mu Player Global Population? - RaGEZONE Forums
p80TmOM - Mu Player Global Population? - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Vietnamese is the best currently. They are everywhere and crazy pro.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Argentina, Venezuela, Peru, Chile has a lot of players , but they always cry and jump from server to server

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Argentina, Venezuela, Peru, Chile has a lot of players , but they always cry and jump from server to server
:D
The server admins nowadays does in a way bully certain players from different countries.

Like If your'e a VN- 99% chances are thats a hacker
If you're a Pinoy, you just got to wait till you gonna spam the post and curse everyone
IF your Polish, you gonna just leave but still make it strong before leaving
IF you're from Argentina/Peru/Chile/Brazil ... yea they just going to cry and discourage everyone together with it.

So far, still never seen players that is Money power yet.

Back