Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What are the best Mu Season 6 ep 3 files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys i dont make mu online servers from very much time (2009-2010) , and now i want to open a slow mu online server season 6 e3 but i dont know what files tu use , i want tu use a free files , so i dont want to pay anything on make it :) , What you think is most stable server for a low server?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
mmmh , i dont know nothing about how to compile the source , any other files s6.3 that are good for low server ?

Reaction score
A lot of repacks are been made, why not test to comprove any teory?
I mean, if i am search an stable files, i will not hesitating to test one by one :D

You is looking for free files or paid instead?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
That.
Just ex700 atleast xD

Ex700 Was very bad for bugs xD everything=broken s6 e3 was bae cause of stable and not really having bugs people using cracked zteam i hope don't have public servers :)

Reaction score
Ex700 Was very bad for bugs xD everything=broken s6 e3 was bae cause of stable and not really having bugs people using cracked zteam i hope don't have public servers :)

the ex700 of chinese release mate is much better, nothing with scfmt to do u know.
and i am sure many public servers use s8 from zteam which will faill sooon.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
the ex700 of chinese release mate is much better, nothing with scfmt to do u know.
and i am sure many public servers use s8 from zteam which will faill sooon.

90% of muservers don't last any way because of owners not doing there jobs and letting people doing it for them and when something actually come and they need to do they have no knowledge. Ahh it don't matter i don't play or make mu servers anymore this game is so pointless and boring.

Reaction score
90% of muservers don't last any way because of owners not doing there jobs and letting people doing it for them and when something actually come and they need to do they have no knowledge. Ahh it don't matter i don't play or make mu servers anymore this game is so pointless and boring.

most players come and think they know better than admin, what to do and how to do, but guess what, they dont, they want things fast and easy, they want theyr favorite class to be strongest, and if its not how they like, then server i poop and admin noob ^^^ i see this every day. players think they are mu experts because some time ago had mu server for one day, and now they are mu ''experts''
LOL

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
most players come and think they know better than admin, what to do and how to do, but guess what, they dont, they want things fast and easy, they want theyr favorite class to be strongest, and if its not how they like, then server i poop and admin noob ^^^ i see this every day. players think they are mu experts because some time ago had mu server for one day, and now they are mu ''experts''
LOL

You honestly took the words out of my mouth. I do not disagree with this and most people only setup Mu Servers For Donations they think if they make 999999exp server they can setup a donation server and get people donate to there poor self :(

we make it pointless and boring.

Thats good for you. Tell me how far that gets you mate =D

Back