Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What are the best Mu Season 6 ep 3 files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
most players come and think they know better than admin, what to do and how to do, but guess what, they dont, they want things fast and easy, they want theyr favorite class to be strongest, and if its not how they like, then server i poop and admin noob ^^^ i see this every day. players think they are mu experts because some time ago had mu server for one day, and now they are mu ''experts''
LOL
read this better!kid king...

Reaction score
most players come and think they know better than admin, what to do and how to do, but guess what, they dont, they want things fast and easy, they want theyr favorite class to be strongest, and if its not how they like, then server i poop and admin noob ^^^ i see this every day. players think they are mu experts because some time ago had mu server for one day, and now they are mu ''experts''
LOL

Kiddo i just said you were a kid too, i was a kid playing too everyone was.
You think many adults will start playing that game now days? u have no logical thinking or what?

no you said
Code:
and who are thes players?90% stupid kids....
dont you quote me other members post, he said something else and didnt refeer ''KIDS'' he talked about the muserver owners.
read this better!kid lord..

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
LOL

Do not refer to other people you nub if you can't come up with your own stuff get the hell off this forum =D

Back