Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MU Server Design Guidelines - A different gameplay experience

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
- the most advanced project of that kind.
I know. But it's still a lot of work to be done there...and it's also a higher season wich i don't really like. Project is nice but not really my style.
I am more of a...oldtimer with s2-3 and etc.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is the only project that has a chance to succeed as anything playable. Unfortunately all other projects are just for learning purposes.

This is one of the issues with MU community right now. So many servers, seasons and settings that it's hard to pull off any project like that. Someone here already said that there are more servers than people playing this game.

Reaction score
This is the only project that has a chance to succeed as anything playable. Unfortunately all other projects are just for learning purposes.

This is one of the issues with MU community right now. So many servers, seasons and settings that it's hard to pull off any project like that. Someone here already said that there are more servers than people playing this game.

This is because webzen sources xD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well idk...i am part of a community that it's one of the last long terms around...2008 no db rr and shits like that. Season 3 and it's a one man work in terms of developing. As a matter of fact we are working on a similar "project" ...more or less to what the thread starter losted here but in a different style, since last summer. We hope to go live pretty soon with this version. We got a decent number of players with roughly 500+ unique hardware ids / day. We love what we do and we decided to start a classic server but with a lot of improvements and features. We will see how it will turn out in the end. There are many features on the list to list them now but we hope to loose that boring stadium afk non stop to make resets and give the players many things to do in game in order to constantly pay attention to the game and also provide a ...harder version of the game where you can actually feel the progression of your character in terms of stats builds and ofc item types and levels.
Most MU servers state they have unique features but only a handful are actualy playable and not full of bugs and idiotic configurations.
We will see how it turns out. Still need to ballance some more things and finish some other features that we designed.

Back