Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Best MU server you've played

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
TosaMU was the best i dont know exact vers 99 something had items +15 invisible it was 500x i think and webshop with full item with resets 20 ( bone / scale / ... ) 40 ( black dragon / red dragon / legendary .... ) 60-80 ( dark phoenix / gd / ... )
=]]]

Reaction score
That good old day ... begining of global muonline 2004 the 1st monster i fight to was Skeleton (without shadow buff) , you know ? wrong way you die . I was just grind my butt 2-3 hour/days about week for lvl 6 - 17 . After 2 year later i found out ragezone then i become my own GM at my own butt server of my mini cyber internet with only 8pc total . I am so idiot to become normal playing like other player , i random give myself jewel for forging item and buy other player items . Thats some good poop at my age this days .
- Here a very long list of my favourite server : Polo Mu x5 or x1, Friendz Mu x20 , Matrix Mu x7 , Some chinese server (Sun, Shaojun, Xiang..), Mu VietNamNet X20 exp, Mu Ha Noi x30 , ...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey, Welcome back! Well, according to my choice I vote 97d server called DarkCovaa

Reaction score
Out of curiosity I logged into my GMO accounts recently, after like 7 years. Made me really sad... where are the players gone? servers are full but all are afk, market or leveling with the integrated bot :S not a single guy at devias gates - maybe there are newer places now, idk :D

Then they seem to have blocked all mule accounts (I think they check if any higher level char is in there?) from getting converted (gPotato stuff), so I basically lost a lot of legally hunted items and jewels (A LOT). I wonder if there is any chance to get them back ;)

It still was the best server for me back then, but they still didn’t learn a thing in the last 7 years about blocking dupes, cheats and how to treat their customers - just prepare popcorn and visit their forums :D

Reaction score
Reaction score
Good old times even with bugged files and everything :D..

damn, you can play still on murpg 97d but server will close in like 2-3 weeks, its exactly what you described ;)

yes bro, just for who want back to childhood a bit :D , i am keeping a 97d server with only 20 bros :(no money or donate ..etc..) and it really fun :3

MSE

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I miss good old season 2 servers so much! Today it's not like before, most servers go for the last season aviable and it's just not the same.
And good old school new servers never last! At least that's what i've seen.

Hope some old TigerMu player read this, i'm sure he would agree with me!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Valhalla server on Global Mu Online was great in 2009-2012 when it was new but became too P2W and too much gear obsolescence was caused by WebZen giving away super good items in events and cash shop - even with cash shop the game would be so much better off if they didn't artificially inject so many valuable items into the game economy.

Personal favorite was DaRK Side of MU (DSMU) circa 2004 when myself and many others were introduced to the world of private servers and the legendary 97d version, which at the time was far more updated than the official server 0.95 version (which only had maps up to Lost Tower). I especially remember the 97J release which had mobs that looked like players and the custom map "Place of Exile" (video of map: ) - very cool.

Last edited:
Reaction score
The first mu i played, was MUGSE , i dont remember version but was year 2002/2003.
What was incredible on that server, was that the max level was 1000 , xp was 1, and drop very low.
I was playing for almost 7 months, and still level 600+ with mg.
Then was MuDEX and LinkMania.
After that i started to play fun servers, but i dont remember them..
But MuGSE will be forever in my soul. Full of bugs, full of lag, always full with players and i needed to wait until someone disconnects to enter, but was the most beautifull server.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
DestinationMU - back in 2007 (Season2+3D by Andutu)
HyonMU - back in 2007 (97D by Luc1o)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
MUPCWG 2005 97D BEST SERVER
MU POWER 2006 1.1E BEST OLD TIME
Season 2 2007
The in 2008 create my server XD

Back