Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MU Team Reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
This thread isn't to encourage flaming or bashing or any kind of statment this is my personal experience

MuEngine my first choice, They're good :) and have good support.
Only thing is they're still on ep1 and I was more interested in getting the latest ep :p, The msn support is great live they'll do there best to help out in any request, Also the files are very good very optimized :) very stable.

Titanstech, For the ones who stand so tall.. and so mighty and have such confidence they're by far not this, There support is poop.. plain poop, don't bother asking bet0x anything he'll only speak to you if you want sales, You pay someone money you'd expect support, However Vouches to Icarus I have no idea why he works with bet0x but yeah whatever, He's made an effort to add customs and fix issue with customers.. The files are good if you know how to configure them otherwise there is bugs and stupid crap that'll annoye you if you forget to configure them right, I'm really surprised to see how popular they are.

IGCN, I've just moved to these guys so far so good, Currently in need of there support... However there files are good :p completely different and they're the first with ep3!, Support seems good and wizzy seems more polite and friendly :).. I'll update this thread maybe a bit more

RCT Team, I have worked with them ages but they're working on ep3 atm.. Mesosa and Wolf are great people :) and Emaleto is very helpful with configuration and knowing fixes for those little hiccups.. I believe they'll be a great team when they release there services to the public.

I suggest this thread stays on topic and people ONLY post there reviews, This will maybe get the teams to change there ways or act on what they're doing wrong.

on a complete offtopic note;
I'm looking for a partner for the ep3 igcn. (black_tarantula1@hotmail.com)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
IGCN aren't first with ep.3 , TItanTech(they told us that) have but they were waiting for global client(Korean is buggy).

I'm playing on TitansTech server and if we get bugs in max 1-2 weeks are solved.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well I agree that bet0x is slow on support, but files are great. And kinder_990 - global s6ep3 was released already some time ago. Icarus just working with crystal edition for ep3.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Am i right ? does TitanTech release support/money?(updates/bug fixes?)
or was other team?

If they do so is normal to delay updates/bug fixes because if i buy this month an update the chances that ill buy next month another are very little.

Also Enc Team is dead?
2011 was full of enc teams(bugged) s6

Don't be a hater
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I haven't been a customer to any of them yet because I'm still missing the funding but I know all of the teams either by MSN or by what I see on forums and sh1t and so far... MuEngine is the best for me, bugless and stability is more important than anything else, also they're customs are awesome, bless bets, wcoin personal shop, last man standing and alot of others.

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What SDK oO?
What will it cover ? gs .18 or gs .90?
Also there a lot of people like me who develops emu`s , so sdk is kinda useless :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back