Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MU2 what can you say?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Nice one , in past I've played a lot MU Online but actually its always the same
with the new engine on MU2 its worth to play it once again and savour like in the old days.

I'm excited.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Yeah we will see how it goes with IGCN Team if yes then they will be rich as hell :)!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure MU 2 or other infringe sequels of it being developed by other companies will be a huge disappointment to everyone after all the waiting of its release. Basing from both screenshots and gameplay done by these companies on each of their own sequel for MU, are technically far behind with the gameplay and systems of MMO/MMORPG's for this generation.

I bet once the game will be released, it will be a typical MMO game. It's probably gonna be a Dekaron or Lineage like kind of game. Which only has graphics as a bait to try the game out.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure MU 2 or other infringe sequels of it being developed by other companies will be a huge disappointment to everyone after all the waiting of its release. Basing from both screenshots and gameplay done by these companies on each of their own sequel for MU, are technically far behind with the gameplay and systems of MMO/MMORPG's for this generation.

I bet once the game will be released, it will be a typical MMO game. It's probably gonna be a Dekaron or Lineage like kind of game. Which only has graphics as a bait to try the game out.

Dekaron is the most similar thing to muonline with better graphics i've ever seen, the only reason of me don't playing dekaron is because even with wings u walk. In fact, i think every mu player would like dekaron, that's the only detail for don't play dekaron and continue with muonline.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I am originally a player of Mu Online, and that won't change the fact that no matter how graphically and well furnished and built games this generation or so on. It still won't beat my first ridiculously classy and nostalgic game.

Reaction score
MU 2 When it will be released by webzen in the future or whoever released the game and opens a server
then you can forget normal MU , not totally but there servers ex700 , season 8 or whatever they are
all players love it and MU 2 Will be avoided?

i dont think so , MU 2 Is way more nice and graphics are great too

if webzen will buy it from those china makers , then there again everything will be made for money and items and cash.

if not then im sure it will be great F2P Server start.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I prefer Webzen MU2, this chinese MU2 doesnt look that all good...of course, this is my opnion.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how about system requirements ? maybe required big spec ? cause MU Old vs Mu2 have big different @graphic sector..

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
how about system requirements ? maybe required big spec ? cause MU Old vs Mu2 have big different @graphic sector..

Download client from MegaMax release & check :D

won't be that high in compare to most popular games.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It weird. MU2 is not part of webzen. It like MuX korea, but this is China.

I dont think it will work out so well.

Reactions: Ron
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I like it. It has a better PK system and game play. When will this come out?

Back