Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MU2 Discontinued

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Some advice how to register without being Korean?
You need Korean phone numer to registration beta account.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Some new information

Leaked gameplay

MU Legend: Preview of What You Can Expect in the 1st Korean CBT -

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That promo video looks nice :eek:
It would be so awesome to be able to set up a little server for that. But i guess that won't be something happening very soon :p

yeap:) webzen upload with 1080p :p
and new interview ->

Reaction score
Woooah Arconn cheers for the vid
the game looks so different i think its gonna be better than wow and those games nowdays xD but anyways i like the thing when u meet a boss he talks actually

lol chaos castle/blood castle at 5:45

ps:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Woooah @Arconn cheers for the vid
the game looks so different i think its gonna be better than wow and those games nowdays xD but anyways i like the thing when u meet a boss he talks actually

lol chaos castle/blood castle at 5:45

ps:

Just 100 bless when start Mu Legend:)

4:40 Endless Tower
5:30 Blood Castle
6:10 Altar of Elements - 10vs10 pvp map

Look at this :) its old video from 2014r? i dont know.

2:06 -> 5 class should be summoner
3:10 -> Chaos Castle
3:50 -> Blood Castle ?, terms of new video happened a lot of changes
5:00 -> Treasure Goblin ? like diablo 3
5:37 Knigtage, membership to the family
6:03 mount
7:21 look at size map

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
they t\have new forum for EU. MuLegend.info

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Bad news I talked with the admin of the facebook page, asking about the EU release :\

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bad news I talked with the admin of the facebook page, asking about the EU release :\

funny story:p this is only fanpage;] and guesses.

Mu Legend is completed in 60%, and it is official information;]

Official mu legend forum ->mulegend.webzen.co.kr/community/free-board

There is no official website or facebook in english.

Q: Is there a percentage on how much MU LEGEND has been developed right now compared to the ideal official launch version?
A: Maybe around 60%. If we are looking for OBT, the overall completion is not complete and there is still room for improvement, such as the user interface. This CBT is a stepping-stone for OBT, so it might require lots of changes. It will also be a great chance to check if the game direction is right and if there are any major problems based on feedback. Online games require a strong service from the operators, hence we will use the feedback to not only improve MU LEGEND, but also to provide players with a better service.

Q: The Western version for MU LEGEND was also confirmed. Will WEBZEN be doing global publishing, or will different regions have their own local publisher?
A: We are still in the first CBT stage, and even the domestic Korean service plan is not decided yet, so I cannot give you any comments related with future plan or schedule. One thing I can say is, because we are aiming for global service and not just Korea, we will try to make MU LEGEND into a game which will satisfy all players around the world.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
BGM playlist:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Like, dudes...you can sign up for closed beta next week :D
I do hope it's not only instances and dungeons like we see in the video, but actually an mmorpg like it should be.

(25448 keys left)

Back