Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MU2 First Trailer SOON!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Check this out :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i hope a modified algorithm of RC4 or based on elliptic curves.

i'd like to see how many teams are going to reverse, understand and implement that :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys, don't forget, only beta testing will get opened only at 2013 year! so don't talk about leaking and task like "private server"s now.. if you'll try thinkin' how cool it's gonna be you may get mad..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how nice but i think it looked like some other game :3

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah it looks not original by the way .. what about mux? what will be better? :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I do hope that these new games will offer support for all kind of PCs (low/mid/high end)

And for MU2, I am surprised to read something about it. I thought that it is just a mere rumor. Anyway, I am hoping that there will be more quests, more items, more features, and more jobs. :)

And I am thinking, MU2 will follow the same concept of Dragon Nest when it comes to graphics and gameplay? I just based that on the trailer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back