MuEngine premium server files, cant contact!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 36
  1. #1
    Ultimate Member pipsiks is offline
    MemberRank
    Jan 2011 Join Date
    162Posts

    MuEngine premium server files, cant contact!!!


    RaGEZONE Recommends

    RaGEZONE Recommends

    Hello!

    i see in muengine website that they create a promo until 15 may.
    "MuEngine OWNED License SALE! Own an MuEngine package (Season 6,Season 8 and MuGuard included) for only 100USD (regular price is 250USD), this promo is valid starting now until May 15 only."

    i try contact with muengine support to buy files from 12.may in skype, email, want buy files and ask some questions, now are 18. may but i dont get any answer... wtf???

    why they make a discount but dont give any asnwer?

    maybe someone know how to contact with muengine team, also maybe someone have experience with muengine season 8 files and can tell about bugs, or files ar stable ?


  2. #2

    Re: MuEngine premium server files, cant contact!!!

    What website and who u contacted ?


    Sent from my iPhone.

  3. #3
    Ultimate Member pipsiks is offline
    MemberRank
    Jan 2011 Join Date
    162Posts

    Re: MuEngine premium server files, cant contact!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by KarLi View Post
    What website and who u contacted ?


    Sent from my iPhone.
    want buy files from that website: Just a moment...
    maybe you can offer me something better?

  4. #4
    Alpha Member ianvalls90 is offline
    Alpha MaleRank
    Apr 2007 Join Date
    ArgentinaLocation
    1,515Posts

    Re: MuEngine premium server files, cant contact!!!

    MuE is known for their lame support....seems like they care less and less for their customers along time....anyways good luck.

    Enviado desde mi LG-H340AR mediante Tapatalk
    +rep / like if I helped you....I usually give my best =).
    Why dont we avoid saying 'thank you', when there's a button for such thing, right?

    Quote Originally Posted by FCV2005 View Post
    @offtopic - sometimes some websites are sold as PSD file
    this just keeps on making me laugh.

  5. #5
    Ultimate Member pipsiks is offline
    MemberRank
    Jan 2011 Join Date
    162Posts

    Re: MuEngine premium server files, cant contact!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by ianvalls90 View Post
    MuE is known for their lame support....seems like they care less and less for their customers along time....anyways good luck.

    Enviado desde mi LG-H340AR mediante Tapatalk
    yes, its so bad, two weeks i try to contact with tehm and purchase files, now they lose 250 usd...

  6. #6
    Alpha Member ianvalls90 is offline
    Alpha MaleRank
    Apr 2007 Join Date
    ArgentinaLocation
    1,515Posts

    Re: MuEngine premium server files, cant contact!!!

    Personally I suggest you gofor IGC if you want private files + good support...the thing is they ain't cheap.

    Enviado desde mi LG-H340AR mediante Tapatalk
    +rep / like if I helped you....I usually give my best =).
    Why dont we avoid saying 'thank you', when there's a button for such thing, right?

    Quote Originally Posted by FCV2005 View Post
    @offtopic - sometimes some websites are sold as PSD file
    this just keeps on making me laugh.

  7. #7
    Member XShion is offline
    MemberRank
    Feb 2013 Join Date
    Лима, PeruLocation
    93Posts

    Re: MuEngine premium server files, cant contact!!!

    best files on igcn bro, buy premium launcher best antihack

  8. #8
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! MuTrex is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jul 2007 Join Date
    190Posts

    Re: MuEngine premium server files, cant contact!!!

    Im using igcn files with launcher and tool better than that you wont get yes its expensive but worth the money support updates and the product itself, anti hack comes eith the launcher also a ddos protection therefore you save money on 3rd party protection for your server

  9. #9
    Ultimate Member cambio28 is offline
    MemberRank
    May 2012 Join Date
    LorenciaLocation
    178Posts

    Re: MuEngine premium server files, cant contact!!!

    I also try to ask their sales about a few questions regarding the promo via email and skype but no reply from them.

  10. #10
    Ultimate Member pipsiks is offline
    MemberRank
    Jan 2011 Join Date
    162Posts

    Re: MuEngine premium server files, cant contact!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by cambio28 View Post
    I also try to ask their sales about a few questions regarding the promo via email and skype but no reply from them.
    i dont undestand why they make a probo but dont answer noone :d

  11. #11
    Ultimate Member cambio28 is offline
    MemberRank
    May 2012 Join Date
    LorenciaLocation
    178Posts

    Re: MuEngine premium server files, cant contact!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by pipsiks View Post
    i dont undestand why they make a probo but dont answer noone :d
    maybe busy with their own server.

  12. #12
    Member iNEXT is offline
    MemberRank
    May 2016 Join Date
    47Posts

    Re: MuEngine premium server files, cant contact!!!

    TitanTeach / IGCN .... No way !!!!

    My Recomandation it's X-Team Developers !!!! The Best TEAM


  13. #13
    Ultimate Member pipsiks is offline
    MemberRank
    Jan 2011 Join Date
    162Posts

    Re: MuEngine premium server files, cant contact!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by iNEXT View Post
    TitanTeach / IGCN .... No way !!!!

    My Recomandation it's X-Team Developers !!!! The Best TEAM
    they are bad for me because no information , website in english language, i think the same was with configs and game guides, for players who dont understand they language its very hard to configure they server, need use translater etc..
    they are not so expensive but i dont like player limit, if i take without it player limit and+ antihack its also are expensive.
    Season 8 files = 250 usd + 28 usd monthly
    Launcher = 40 usd
    Anti Hack = 84 usd
    and all is in portugales language, so better i suggest take igcn, i never been igcn or xteam files, but i will take igcn, (only one reason why, language)

  14. #14
    Member iNEXT is offline
    MemberRank
    May 2016 Join Date
    47Posts

    Re: MuEngine premium server files, cant contact!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by pipsiks View Post
    they are bad for me because no information , website in english language, i think the same was with configs and game guides, for players who dont understand they language its very hard to configure they server, need use translater etc..
    they are not so expensive but i dont like player limit, if i take without it player limit and+ antihack its also are expensive.
    Season 8 files = 250 usd + 28 usd monthly
    Launcher = 40 usd
    Anti Hack = 84 usd
    and all is in portugales language, so better i suggest take igcn, i never been igcn or xteam files, but i will take igcn, (only one reason why, language)
    The files are moving that so fast on xteam i was working with IGCN 2 years ago and for me them serverfiles was consuming to much resources ... so , for new and the best customs without bugs i recomand xdevteam ! They are the best never IGCN even they have best prices ... so let me tell you someting , xDevTeam have English help section and English Sections on forum ... so you are not alone after you buy the files ... trust me.




    On the down of the page of website you have the option to language !




    And on the forum the same , English sections ..


  15. #15
    Ultimate Member pipsiks is offline
    MemberRank
    Jan 2011 Join Date
    162Posts

    Re: MuEngine premium server files, cant contact!!!

    thank you :)
    you use imperiamucms ?
    what you can tell about it?




Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Advertisement