MuEngine premium server files, cant contact!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Gold SubscriberRank
    Jun 2014 Join Date
    ColombiaLocation
    1,666Posts

Re: MuEngine premium server files, cant contact!!!

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

Quote Originally Posted by RevolGaming View Post
    It other hand its totally nevermind for me, because I have enough ram, but this small ram usage looking so good. After I am done with my ASP MVC webcore, than I will remove maybe the GUI totally and integrade the functions into the website, than I can manage the GS from the admincp.
    there is no need to remove the gui

MemberRank
    Nov 2015 Join Date
    ya mums houseLocation
    62Posts

personal experience with them, they reply when your tring to purchase then..... NOTHING!

just steer clear

MemberRank
    Apr 2017 Join Date
    25Posts

Just spoke to him last week via on skype. The reason why he don't respond / reply that much. because your guys make refund money back after purchased his file. For me been using his server since 2012 till now muengine still provide the best stable server file + muguard antihack. All the config is just there easy and simple.
    Muengine (Suit for Non-Reset setting ) because its base on global webzen source.

Season 10 muengine coming soon.

True MemberRank
    Apr 2013 Join Date
    PhilippinesLocation
    679Posts

I've been using MuEngine since I started my server, for me I really don't require contacting him regularly since we never had problems with his files. Very stable GameServer and really good for reset & non reset settings without the customs which you can find in other developers. I would recommend getting support from him via Skype but expect that he only accepts inquiries, bug reports and not issues about setting up your server. If you don't know how to set up you should hire someone who can do it or yet practice doing configs on the files. Take note that you are only paying for the Files and Updates and not the support about server configurations.
    “Knowledge, like air, is vital to life. Like air, no one should be denied it.”

True MemberRank
    Mar 2008 Join Date
    447Posts

Quote Originally Posted by runrmuck View Post
    personal experience with them, they reply when your tring to purchase then..... NOTHING!

just steer clear
    you should better find a team that sell you a file bugged and whit a lot of problems and on every update more bugs but they unser you 100 time per day or night .....dunno why you guys complain about muengine files .. suport 0 yea but files bugles ...are you need help whit configs/problems coz of bad configs just hire a person to handle your server or learn config before buy a premium files lol

True MemberRank
    Mar 2008 Join Date
    $db->play_lifeLocation
    319Posts

Someone know if there is a way to buy xteam files? Cant contact with these guys =/ (they dont reply)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Advertisement