Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MuLegend (MU2)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
that account is powerfull and save to when open in 2017 year

Reaction score
after beta all will be wiped
i love mu2, played diablo 3 for like 6 hours and got bored, playing mu2 and love it.
but well, haters gona hate. hoping to see some soon
cant wait for real opening.
dont know about story, dont read it any game, want a good story? buy a book :p

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
great story and great gameplay im test all :) its realy great :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There's nothing special about MU2 in my opinion. MU sucked ever since ex700.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm more than happy with MU SS11 and next SS12. I have nothing to do with MU Legend (MU V2) since and i don't know why is Webzen trying to make MU V2 similar to Diablo 3 since Diablo 3 is a suck dead game. Hopeless.

Webzen just need to do the SS13 even more better. That's enough !

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What any form of 'MU2' needs is actual damned content. Side quests. NPCs with something interesting to say. Some deeper history discoverable in dungeons, drops, etc. Main quests should be more than just picking up a drop and the text should actually have substance. One or two dungeons per map area. Endgame could unlock procedural sets and zones to keep it interesting. Infinite dungeon that keeps generating harder difficulty curves with a leaderboard. Etc, etc, etc.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I actually enjoyed MU Legend though, and it isn't even intended to be a sequel of the classic MU but a prequel, based from the game sending you decades before the start of Kundun's malevolence, and it is also stated from the devs that the game is a prequel of the old MU.

And as for the graphic setup of the game, Yes it is true that it really is pretty much based from D3 setup as I assumed, but honestly it doesn't really affect me as a player, mainly because, if you noticed most of the MMORPG right now, even games that are not set to make players view your characters above, like Tera has exactly the same setup of the UI and even right now, Lineage Eternal even has a similar UI setup.

So I'm assuming that these conclusions of sticking with the exact same UI design, is because we're used to it and it is pretty much very suitable for the MMORPG look. Because I tried playing other games looking different with their UI, such as Archeage and that game that is based on Gods, they were very terrible and the UIs were confusing and annoying to look at from my own perspective of getting used to the classic orb pots or bars on the middle and active skill slots on the sides.

But I do understand, different people has different opinions and expectation to how they would imagine the game to look like, but for my own preference the game is perfectly fine.

But honestly, the only thing what ruined MU Legend for me is that, the plot itself has a lot of plot holes and the game is pretty much half-assed written. I expected at least a better reason behind why there are other races and why Dark Lords still exist in the prequel.

That was the discouraging part of the game, but do I think it is really terrible throughout the whole concept of the game? I think no, I still believe it still has potentials to grow, I was happy seeing the Tibbeton make out as a mount in the game though, it really felt good to see it made into a Unreal Engine 3 model.

Back