Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MuLegend (MU2)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hey all,

I haven't seen any post about this, so I'd like to share information that finally MU2 arrives in official webzen! You can already register to CBT! What is your opinions about the game, graphics, the game style and other things like that, do you think that MU Legend will keep at least 10% of our already loved and I think the best original Mu Online style?

More information and CBT register

NN - Nord & Noob
Loyal Member
Reaction score
CPU: i5 760, AMD Athlon X4 740 and above
RAM: 8GB
Graphics Card: Geforce GTX560 / AMD Radeon HD 6670 and above
Direct X: 9.0c and above
Disk Space: 25GB and above
will seee.. wtf T___T

Added: Anyone figured out where can "Leak" client before wz release it for CBT`s?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you can redeem your beta key from here :

or here

hurry up.

only 8k left.

Don't be a hater
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Few k keys here: , I believe this is more like an open beta with everyone having keys to give.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm waiting for this game until 2008 korean trailer. I am disappointed. Not for the game itsfelf but for the fact that this game has nothing to do with mu :\

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I'm incredibly disappointed. It doesn't feel like Mu at all.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah. Kind of dissapointed that they didnt remake the sets available in original MU (Like Leather, Bronze, Scale, Plate, Dragon etc.). Also, there is no Tarkan, Devias and other specific maps.

It's just completely different game (not saying that it's bad). It just has few elements that winks to old MU players.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The game itself looks pretty good. The game design is awesome, I'm just disappointed cause of the missing "mu feeling" like many of you!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hmm, I was about to start downloading it, should I just save the 9gb?
Better save your 9Gb this game is sooo bad, I mean ok like an MMORPG maybe it's good but I'd rather play original mu online :D this game MuLegend has nothing with MU! -.-
No original sets or monsters
No original skills
Gameplay is just like Diablo III
Quests are boring
Can't feel that passion and joy like in original mu when you get any items or stuff
Fighting system is boring, just spaming right click and QWERT feels like Mu 9999x PVP servers with full stats when you go PVP xD....
I've expected more from webzen here :/ in my opinion they could just do some kind of same playstyle, same classes, same skills, but with just improved engine, effects and stuff like that, I'd even enjoy more playing RZ Mu remakes in development section from Andormeda and others... than this I m just telling that we should go play same original mu online that we all love and enjoy! :)

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Game looks good. Something different, like graphic style. Some mechanics changed to feel fresh. Trend ways.
I was afraid that game will be poor and ugly, but this promising.

Back